Church or county/province records

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran

Church or county/province records

Post by phishfood »

I am looking for information on my great great grandfater. I have dates and information. Where should I write a letter to? The county records office or the church. If church, then how do I know which church to write?

Kim
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Church or county/province records

Post by VaDeb »

What specific records are you looking for?

Debbie
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

phishfood wrote:I am looking for information on my great great grandfater. I have dates and information. Where should I write a letter to? The county records office or the church. If church, then how do I know which church to write?

Kim
Normally if your ancestors was born in Italy south, are birthrecord in Common from 1809, but not always, are also possible that some common have after 1809; if your ancestors was born in Italy north, the record in common starting from 1871, for all record before this date are necessary to write in church of town.... for better explanation, please let me know what you need, and info you have...
regards, suanj
CIPRIAN

Post by CIPRIAN »

suanj wrote:
phishfood wrote:I am looking for information on my great great grandfater. I have dates and information. Where should I write a letter to? The county records office or the church. If church, then how do I know which church to write?

Kim
Normally if your ancestors was born in Italy south, are birthrecord in Common from 1809, but not always, are also possible that some common have after 1809; if your ancestors was born in Italy north, the record in common starting from 1871, for all record before this date are necessary to write in church of town.... for better explanation, please let me know what you need, and info you have...
regards, suanj
HELLO,

CAN YOU HELP ME?

I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO INHABIT IN FELTRE SO THAT THEY CAN HELP ME ABOUT THE DOCUMENTATION OF MY ANCESTRAL:
"CIPRIAN, VALENTINO" AND "ZANETTI, ORSOLA" FROM FELTRE-BELLUNO VENETO.THEY HAD BEEN MARRIED APPROXIMATELY IN 1880/1888.

*IT FORGIVES I DO NOT SAY THE ENGLISH WELL FOR THE TIME BEING.

REGARDS,

EMERSON MIGUEL
BRAZIL+27 33890277
emersonmiguel@click21.com.br
ENGLISH:
I AM LOOKING PEOPLE WHO INHABIT IN FELTRE SO THAT THEY CAN HELP ME ABAOUT THE DOCUMENTATION OF MY ANCESTRAL FAMILY.

ITALIANI:
STO OSSERVANDO LA GENTE CHE IL WHO ABITA IN FELTRE IN MODA DA POTERLE AIUTARLE CIRCA LA DOCUMENTAZIONE DEL MIO ANCE
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

CIPRIAN wrote:
suanj wrote:

Kim
regards, suanj
HELLO,

CAN YOU HELP ME?

I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO INHABIT IN FELTRE SO THAT THEY CAN HELP ME ABOUT THE DOCUMENTATION OF MY ANCESTRAL:
"CIPRIAN, VALENTINO" AND "ZANETTI, ORSOLA" FROM FELTRE-BELLUNO VENETO.THEY HAD BEEN MARRIED APPROXIMATELY IN 1880/1888.

REGARDS,

EMERSON MIGUEL
BRAZIL+27 33890277
Ciprian: why you know the names of ancestors and the place, you can request directly an search in Feltre common.. regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Comune di Feltre

Post by brujaojos »

CIPRIAN wrote:[HELLO,

CAN YOU HELP ME?

REGARDS,

EMERSON MIGUEL
BRAZIL+27 33890277
Hi There,

Here is the address for the Town of Feltre
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Feltre
Ortolani 1 (piazza)
32032 FELTRE BL
ITALY

Here is a link to translate a letter for you so that you can write to the town.
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp

I hope this helps
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum