Gallic/Gallico/Gallick

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Gallic/Gallico/Gallick

Post by ptimber »

If you are interested in tracing the surname it is most likely GALLICO and there are 131 in all of Italy currently bearing that surname. 25% of the 131 are in the Lombardia region and 25% are in the Calabrian region and the rest scattered. What else does the 1911 census say about his background. I have no knowledge of any ship captasins register for an unklnown shipping company among the so so many shipping lines of the world who may have come and gone. Sorry Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Gallic/Gallico/Gallick

Post by ptimber »

The British Isles always anglicized european surnames and so Gallico becomes Gallick..much like Caboto became Cabot. Ther name has to be Gallico in Italy. If you can come across a city or town in Italy then we can take it from there as the name may have meaning in that town or city. Peter
stephaniet86

Re: Gallic/Gallico/Gallick

Post by stephaniet86 »

hi i dont know if this link is still possible to post to or not but i think the Gallicks you are talking about are part of my family tree. can you send back a message if you got any further with the family tree. thanks
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Your initial inquiry has been refreshed with this further inqujiry. Unfortunately there does not appear to be any further information immediately available. Have you researched further than your last communication which may assist us to assist you? =Peter=
~Peter~
stephaniet86

Post by stephaniet86 »

im am looking to contact the person that has orginally left this message as i think their great grandfather is my great great grandfather.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

click on member list and scroll down 2002 membership[s until you freach Ddecember 2002 and look for Delboy and perhaps he left his e-mail address. =Peter=
~Peter~