Procida family search

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
cassante5

Procida family search

Post by cassante5 »

I am surprising my husband for his 40th birthday with a trip to Procida and Rome. His family (grandfather) comes from Procida and I would love to be able to introduce him to family while we are there in early May. I am having trouble finding Procida records online. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can find his family history from Procida?

Thank you,
Christina
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Procida family search

Post by adelfio »

Heres there website left hand bottom is their email address I would ask them if they have brith records there from the date and name you are searching
http://www.comune.procida.na.it/

My name is _______. I am researching my ancestors and need information from your records.
Mi chiamo ________. Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho biosgno delle informazioni dai vostri registri.
The following individual is my ancestor. Below is all the information I have about this person:
L’individuo seguente è il mio antenato. Quanto segue è tutto ciò che so di questa persona:
Given name and surname:
Nome e cognome:
Date of birth:
Data di nascita:
Place of birth:
Luogo di nascita: Procida
Could you please check your birth registers from (year) to (year) for the birth or christening record of this person?
Potreste cercare l’atto di nascita o battesimo di questa persona nei vostri registri dal _______ fino al ____?
Would you please inform me if it is possible to obtain photocopies of your records and tell me the cost of such copies I thank you in advance for your help
Vi prego di informarmi se sia possibile ottenere delle fotocopie dei vostri registri e di farmi sapere il costo delle copie. Vi ringrazio in anticipo per il vostro gentilezza e premura.
Your Name
Email
Just fill out the blanks and email in italian
Marty A
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
cassante5

Post by cassante5 »

Thank you, Marty!
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Christina in this website it are the database abt Procida also
http://www.procida-family.com/data-v4/r ... ?langue=EN

in Town box to choose Procida, and appearing the Procida church ( Abbazia San Michele Arcangelo)records starting from 1568 to 1919
to choose the church record that you search in Register box, and after you will write the surname in Surname box...
I believe that are church record indexs, but very helpful....
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
cassante5

Post by cassante5 »

Suanj,

Thank you so much! I may have found him using those records... Now I just have to find the existing family on the island.

Christina