Italians to Argentina and Brazil

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
webdivauk

Post by webdivauk »

Can anyone point me in the direction of passenger lists or databases of Italians that Emingrated to Argentina and Brazil?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks
<BR>Sian
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

there is a database avaiulable on the internet for Italians to Argentina but for name,age and arrival buit no town of origin in Italy. There are databases in Buenos Aires but you have to write in Spanish and supply full name and date or year of birth and arrival information. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Theagnelli database that Mirela directed you to is the website I had mentioned but provides no origin for the italian immigrant in Italy. The Brazil website ...the www.geocities mentioned by Mirela is not available but there are a few others that may help. www.fratellanza.org.br and www.imigrantesitalianos.com.br and www.rootsweb.com/~brawgw and www.genealogia.com.br. There is one final website for italians to Brazil that may also be helpful and that is www.memorialdoimigrante.sp.gov.br/Chegadai.html. HAPPY NEW YEAR...BUON NUOVO ANNO. Peter NYC
SOSSELA

Re: Italians to Argentina and Brazil

Post by SOSSELA »

webdivauk wrote:Can anyone point me in the direction of passenger lists or databases of Italians that Emingrated to Argentina and Brazil?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks
<BR>Sian
YES!
passenger lists or databases of Italians that Emingrated to Brazil:
http://www.memorialdoimigrante.sp.gov.br

http://www.memorialdoimigrante.sp.gov.br/Formular.Html

http://www.memorialdoimigrante.sp.gov.br/Chegadai.html

http://www.imigrantesitalianos.com.br
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Sossella: si ya conoces todos los sitios en Brasil que esta haciendo solicitando informaciones en Italia cuando su amigo alli en Italia no le puedo ayudar??? Peter NYC
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Sossela Yo no entiendo porque puso los sitios brasileros ahora cuando estos sitios fueron discutido en $Enero de este ano por la misma persona que ya conoces lo que puso de nuevo??? Peter
SOSSELA

Post by SOSSELA »

ptimber wrote:Sossella: si ya conoces todos los sitios en Brasil que esta haciendo solicitando informaciones en Italia cuando su amigo alli en Italia no le puedo ayudar??? Peter NYC
NESSES SITES(SITIOS) NÃO ENCONTREI AS INFORMAÇÕES QUE BUSCO( DATA DE NASCIMENTO DOS MEUS AVÓS E PAIS, E NÃO CONSEGUI A DATA DE DESEMBARQUE).
SEM ESTAS INFORMAÇÕES O MEU AMIGO DA ITALIA NÃO CONSEGUE ME AJUDAR. O QUE PRECISO SÃO DAS DATAS, POIS EM BRASIL PARA SOLICITAR O FORMULARIO DE PESQUISA, PRECISA-SE PELO MENOS O ANO DE DESEMBARQUE (PODERIA PESSOALMENTE VERIFICAR AS LISTAS DE DESEMBARQUE NOMEMORIAL DOS IMIGRANTES EM SÃO PAULO, MAS NO MOMENTO NÃO TENHO CONDIÇÕES FINACEIRAS DE VIAJAR PARA SÃO PAULO. MORO EM UMA CIDADE DO INTERIOR DO ESTADO DO RIO DE JANEIRO, A VIAGEM DO RIO PARA SÃO PAULO É MUITO CARA E DEMORADA). JÃ
deelieta

i am looking for surname Scarabello

Post by deelieta »

I am trying to find a Paulo Scarabello that emigrated from italy to brasil in the 1880's. Where is the best place for me to start looking? Does anyone know if the name Scarabello comes from a particular region of italy? Thank you.

Sto cerando per un Paulo Scarabello che è andato in brasil dal'italia verso le anni 1880 -1890. piu di questa non lo so. Se qualcuno sa se il nome Scarabello viene dal un regione particulare per favore fammi sapere e anche dove posso andare per trovare piu informazione. vi ringrazio.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You already had that answereed by Suanji. Peter
sssilva

Re: i am looking for surname Scarabello

Post by sssilva »

Amico. Lei dove trovare piu informazione in la citta de ASSIS, en stado(provincia) de Sao Paulo.
La mia famiglia e di Assis et io abitava vicino a Scarabello.

Io cerco famiglia GUIDIO in Italia.
Questo cognome e molto particolare in Italia!
David GUIDIO, arrivato in Brasile, Santos in 16/05/1887, 42 anni, vapore Adria
Anche troviamos Jacobo GUIDIO, de Voterra, Bispo de Permua e Adria. lei a estato in Concilio di Trento in 1564.

ADOLFO SCARABELO
R JOAQUIM GALVAO DE FRANCA, 310
ASSIS - CENTRO
(55 18) 3322-3696

RUBENS SCARABELLO
R CRISANTEMOS, 66
ASSIS - PRQ DAS ACACIAS
(55 18) 3322-7039

RUBENS SCARABELLO
AV OTTO RIBEIRO, 1016
ASSIS - JD EUROPA
(55 18) 3322-3235

MAURICIO SCARABELO
R LUIZ CARLOS DA SILVEIRA, 75
ASSIS - VL TENIS CLUBE
(55 18) 3322-7362

deelieta wrote:I am trying to find a Paulo Scarabello that emigrated from italy to brasil in the 1880's. Where is the best place for me to start looking? Does anyone know if the name Scarabello comes from a particular region of italy? Thank you.

Sto cerando per un Paulo Scarabello che è andato in brasil dal'italia verso le anni 1880 -1890. piu di questa non lo so. Se qualcuno sa se il nome Scarabello viene dal un regione particulare per favore fammi sapere e anche dove posso andare per trovare piu informazione. vi ringrazio.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

deelieta wrote:I am trying to find a Paulo Scarabello that emigrated from italy to brasil in the 1880's. Where is the best place for me to start looking? Does anyone know if the name Scarabello comes from a particular region of italy? Thank you.

Hi: in Italy are only an record for Scarabello person. Are an woman: Anna Maria Scarabello, emigrated in Brasil in 1888, coming from Orgiano (Vicenza province-Veneto region) on Adria ship, please read this record:
Cognome
Scarabello

Nome
Anna Maria

Parentela
Esposa

Professione

Paese d'origine
Orgiano

Provincia d'origine
Vicenza

Nave
Adria

Data d'arrivo
31/12/1888
-------
Suggestions?

regards, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

for sssilva

Post by suanj »

Hi: I've reply on Famiglia Guidio topic.. IN ITALY NOT EXIST GUIDIO SURNAME, this surname are misspelled, and exist in others country, but NOT in ITALY for misspelling!!..The name bishop is Jacopo GUIDI, please read my reply in your topic Famiglia Guidio. Regards, suanj
pessil

scarabello

Post by pessil »

Il cognome Scarabello è tipico della regione Veneto anche se si è diffuso in altre zone d'Italia. Ti consiglio di andare in questi siti che sono solo in italiano: http://www2.regione.veneto.it/videoinf/periodic/ e http://www.entevicentini.it/
Spero di esserti stata utile
Ciao

P.S. il nome penso sia Paolo e non Paulo perchè non esiste in italiano.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Ciao: non ho trovato record per Paulo Scarabello, ma ho trovato questo:
Cognome
Scarabello

Nome
Anna Maria

Parentela
Esposa

Professione

Paese d'origine
Orgiano

Provincia d'origine
Vicenza

Nave
Adria

Data d'arrivo
31/12/1888
----Come puoi leggere questa Scarabello proveniva da Orgiano in provincia di Vicenza; ma il cognome Scarabello era sicuramente presente anche a Breda di Piave in provincia di Treviso http://www.breda-di-piave.it/ qui trovi il cognome elencato, saluti, suanj
avefenix2004

Genco italy Buenos Aires Argentina

Post by avefenix2004 »

[Hi:
My Name is Maximiliano Rey and with Aucello Maximiliano have an entreprise here in Buenos Aires. We help Argentinians to have their italian citizenship. We can help you but there´s a little fee that you have to pay for our administrative work.
I ´ll give you an E-Mail you give details of the Italian you´re searching and we revise if we can help you. The fee is of 30 dolars for our work and another fee for sending the original documents. If not we can scan a copy and send you by email.
if you want to do it send an email to alerrey1@hotmail.com
genco_italia@yahoo.it
our url is already in construction
bye