Melbourne Consualte Aust

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
leasham23

Melbourne Consualte Aust

Post by leasham23 »

Quick question,
I went to the italian consualte last year. he gave me a list of documents which i need to get and some which need to be ammended.
But can i apply when my mum does she legally had her surname changed? and apparently in italy they dont recognise name changes?
so if they dont does that mean i cant apply and if i have to apply seperalty do i have to get ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the paperwork again translated and apostiled?
ty :D
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Melbourne Consualte Aust

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Your mother's name change will not be an issue so long as you can provide the legal documentation to back it up.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
leasham23

Re: Melbourne Consualte Aust

Post by leasham23 »

oh good, she has a deed poll which shows the name change but he said to me because mums b/c says scecchitano and on mine it says seccas they may not recognise the relationship.