Looking for a copy of the Book ""Le famiglie di Vallelunga"

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
ognibene

Looking for a copy of the Book ""Le famiglie di Vallelunga"

Post by ognibene »

Could someone please tell me how I could possibly get a copy of the book:

"Le famiglie di Vallelunga"
Author: Giuseppe Cipolla
Publisher: Grafiche Renna, 1995

I live in Florida and since this book is out of print, and I do not speak a word of Italian, I have no idea how to possibly optain a copy.

Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Tina
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Looking for a copy of the Book ""Le famiglie di Vallelun

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Doesn't look good...

There seems to be a copy on eBay's Italian site; the seller is asking €158 (about $230) plus shipping. See http://cgi.ebay.it/LE-FAMIGLIE-DI-VALLE ... 0330147505

[edit]

Looking more carefully, the heading "Questa inserzione è stata chiusa dal venditore perché l'oggetto non è più disponibile." indicates that the listing was cancelled by the seller because the book is no longer available.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Looking for a copy of the Book ""Le famiglie di Vallelun

Post by johnnyonthespot »

In some of his/her posts, forum member piazza16428 speaks of reading from the book and quotes small sections. piazza16428 is also located in Florida according to his/her profileand also has a personal website, http://www.piazzafamiglia.com/ ; perhaps you should try to arrange something.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)