to: Suanj - information about the Malerba family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

to: Suanj - information about the Malerba family

Post by brujaojos »

Hi Suanj,

Just to let you know those Acts I was telling you about before on the Malerba family were mailed out. They were sent on Friday, April 29. Hopefully you will get them soon.

Remember, I still have to go through some more film before I order the rest of the film. I'll keep a look out for the Malerba family.

hugs
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: to: Suanj - information about the Malerba family

Post by suanj »

Hi Trish, very kind, I want to wait this records, for see and learn more about this family... an italian emigrant story as many others, but always beautiful and sad... thank you, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

suanj wrote:Hi Trish, very kind, I want to wait this records, for see and learn more about this family... an italian emigrant story as many others, but always beautiful and sad... thank you, suanj
Hi Suanj,

Always happy to help!

hugs to you and your family
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
Hamptonhustler

Post by Hamptonhustler »

When either of you find anything, I;d be interested to hear about it. My last bane is Malerba. Thanx
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

Hamptonhustler wrote:When either of you find anything, I;d be interested to hear about it. My last bane is Malerba. Thanx
Hi There,

This is what Suanj and myself (Trish) have found so far on the Malerba family from Isernia.

I have microfilm from the town of Isernia now and will be ordering more soon in order to find out information about my own family (Testa, Quaresima, Damiani, DeCurtis) as well as the Malerba family for Suanj.

Give us your information and hopefully we'll find your connection.

Have a good one.
Trish

This is all from our previous posts.

Dear Trish,
about Isernia people, this was my first search very difficult; why Domenico Malerba birthdate unknow and birthplace unknow was emigrated in Brasil; this are the result that I have finally:

1.0 Nicola Malerba, abt 1798 Isernia resident in Contrada Mercato or Mercatello married to Vincenza Di Pilla abt 1802 Isernia.

1.1 Antonio Malerba born in Isernia 4 Ottobre 1838 married to Nicoletta Corrado born in Isernia 1° Novembre 1839, daughter of Francesco (29 old in 1839) and Vincenza Di Nicola ( 25 old in 1839). The marriage was in Isernia the 28 Novembre 1865;
The child borns:

1.1.1 Domenico Malerba born in Isernia 13 Mars 1870, emigrated in Brasil in 24 Mars 1887, married to Pedra (or Pera) Ruvia (or Rubio) Alien (or Agen), spanish, (19 old ) in 1897.

1.1.2 Rosa Malerba act. 306, born in Isernia, 14 October 1873 in house of Vico Storto Marcatello

1.1.3 Vincenzo Malerba act.147, born in Isernia, 30 Apr 1877 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.1.4 Nicola Malerba act.134, born in Isernia 3 June 1880 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.2 Michele Malerba abt 1842 Isernia( 30 old in 1872) married to Domenica Santoro, daughter of Vincenzo, born abt 1849 (23 old in 1872) in Isernia. The child borns:

1.2.1 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 30 October 1872 probable died infant

1.2.2 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 3 Jan 1875 in house of via Santa Maria

1.2.3 Malerba Santo, born in Isernia 4 Aug 1886, in house of Vico Storto Castello

I've not other.. any info is very appreciated, I know not if Antonio Malerba and Nicoletta Corrado had some child before 1870( before birth of Domenico); I know not the spouse of brothers and sister of Domenico... currently are not Malerbas in Isernia, and all info are very welcome to me thank you
suanj

Dear Suanj,

Any way, since you had trouble with the Isernia films, I'm here today with some information for you.

Michele Malerba and Domenica Santoro has another child. Emilia Malerba, born April 31, 1878.

I did not see any other children for Antonio Malerba and Nicoletta Corrado.

Now I did find the following children so far for Nicola Malerba and Vincenza Di Pilla.

Rosaria Malerba, born January 8, 1833
Antonio Malerba, born March 23, 1835
Antonio Malerba, born October 4, 1838
Michele Malerba, born February 20, 1842

I have more microfilm coming in. If I find any other information for you, I'll let you know.

Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hamptonhustler wrote:When either of you find anything, I;d be interested to hear about it. My last bane is Malerba. Thanx
..and what you need? for an map about Malerba surname presence in Italy around 1800/1920 see here (first column for italian region) http://matera.site.voila.fr/Malerba/ric ... luoghi.htm
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH