Need help finding Great Grandparents children

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Mardi
Veteran
Veteran

Need help finding Great Grandparents children

Post by Mardi »

Looking for information of Marchione [Melchiorre] Calamusa, married Maria Caterina LoBello, September 11, 1858 in Corleone, Province of Palermo, Sicily.
Looking to find children born to them in Corleone. Some of their children remained in Corleone, others came to the US to seek a better life. Any help or lead me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all, for all the help, you give to each and everyone of us, each and everyday.
Mardi
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Need help finding Great Grandparents children

Post by Italysearcher »

You could try requesting a Stato di famiglia from the town. Be sure to send photo ID and state your relationship.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Mardi
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mardi »

Thanks you for the information. Could I go to Familysearch.org and find the same information.....if so how do I get to the Italian information.
Mardi
Mardi
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mardi »

Looking for information for Giacomo Calamusa that married Antonina Milana....around 1815 in Calatafimi Segesta, Sicily......they had children, I believe also born in Calatafimi Segesta, Sicily. Calamusa's originally came from Calatafimi but went to Corleone. Also couuld you tell me where to find if there are any Calamusa living in either place.....Thanks for your help.
Mardi