scpione

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sassy2478
Rookie
Rookie

Re: scpione

Post by sassy2478 »

hi joseph...my name is sharon,edie's daughter. surprised to hear from you.Ida is my grandmother. i remember being at your parents house as a young kid. i remember your son and daughter. are you living around here still??? i have found some interesting information. i have been doing genealogy for a few years now. i have an album that belonged to my grandmother also. do you have any pictures?? my mom is gonna be surprised i heard from you too. please get back to me.....sharon
sassy2478
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sassy2478 »

sassy2478 wrote:hi joseph...my name is sharon,edie's daughter. surprised to hear from you.Ida is my grandmother. i remember being at your parents house as a young kid. i remember your son and daughter. are you living around here still??? i have found some interesting information. i have been doing genealogy for a few years now. i have an album that belonged to my grandmother also. do you have any pictures?? my mom is gonna be surprised i heard from you too. please get back to me.....sharon
clockguy wrote:Hello; Just wanted to let you know tha I am a son of Albina Scipione (Cerra). Please contact me if you would like more info. Thank you; Joseph S Cerra
joshseverse

Post by joshseverse »

Hello All,
I am researching my last name Severse. I crossed paths with a Raffaelo Scipione. On a 1910 Census, it lists him as a cousin. Do any of you have him in your family line? I found he was born Jan 26, 1873 in Formia and I am looking to find his parents' names. Thank you.

Josh Severse
sassy2478
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sassy2478 »

my great grandfather was born in formia..ciro scipione. haven't heard the name you are asking about.
Ernie Holden

Re: SCIPIONE

Post by Ernie Holden »

CLOCKGUY,

I met JOSEPH CERRA in California circa 1960 when he came West for awhile. I drove him to
the port where he returned to MA via "tramp steamer" via the Panama Canal. If ALBINA came to
California shortly after WWII I may have met her when I was a very young person. I was born in

Ernie Holden
sassy2478
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sassy2478 »

hi...joseph and his daughter carol visited here last august. have not heard from them though. i know his brother passed away last november. joseph lives in fla. now.
Ernie Holden

Post by Ernie Holden »

clockguy wrote:Hello; Just wanted to let you know tha I am a son of Albina Scipione (Cerra). Please contact me if you would like more info. Thank you; Joseph S Cerra
CLOCKGUY,

Hello! I met JOSEPH CERRA circa 1960 when he moved to California for awhile. He lived at my grandmother's home in
Pleasant Hill, California. Her name was IVY SCIPIONE, wife of ERNEST SCIPIONE. Perhaps we have family in common?

Ernie Holden
<ernieholden@charter.net>
sassy2478
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sassy2478 »

for sure we are related....my mom has talked about ivy many times. I have a pic i will send to your email
sassy2478
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sassy2478 »

sent pic through my google account......
sassy2478
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sassy2478 »

do you have a facebook account??
ChristiSimone

Post by ChristiSimone »

Hello

My name is Christi. Carmella Katie Simone Scipione was my great grandfather's sister. His name was Giuseppe Simone. Katie was my Grandpa Alman Simone's aunt. I am looking for any information I can find. I tried the links that were posted for pictures but they are not working for me. If anyone has any info or pictures they could share with me I would be so grateful. Thank you, Christi Simone Nail
Piscatelli scipione

Post by Piscatelli scipione »

I hope someone sees this!

I am related to you. Ida is my great grandmother. I’m sitting in her rocking chair rocking my youngest now. Her youngest son Richard (Dick) Piscatelli is my beloved grandfather. My mom is Karen. My oldest is named after my grandfather and his beloved brother Vinny who passed the exact day he was born. My grandfather then passed in 2018 and was the pillar of my family. I am trying to do the exact research you all are!
I started asking questions and trying to write down stories when my oldest was born. But my grandfather was the youngest so he didn’t have as much information as his older siblings had or may have had. I only ever met uncle Vinny, but my grandfather had a lot of stories about his family and I can tell so much of growing up Italian shaped his life and thus ours. Just looking for stories information and traditions ❤️