Where to search for Italian Records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
CarolF5

Where to search for Italian Records

Post by CarolF5 »

Greetings;

I have found it hard to search for Italian records. I have the names and some of the names birth dates-but most of them I don't. Trying to find birthdates, death dates/burial, marriage dates, etc. Where do you look for it? They couldn't have all been born the same place.

CarolF5
newuser123

Re: Where to search for Italian Records

Post by newuser123 »

I recommend Suanj, she found my documents and prepared the letter for me to send to the commune so I could receive the documents which came a few months later. This is her website or you can PM her.

http://matera.voila.net/Malerba/italian_origin.htm

Michael
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Hi Carol, I'm Daniele David and i'm son of Ianni ficorilli Loredana and my grandfather was Ianni Ficorilli Vittorio, the twin-brother of Ianni Ficorilli Benito Antonio. My Grandfather Vittorio I.F. was born 9 febraury 1931 and he was died 1 july 2007. I send you my email address daniele.david88 @ gmail.com, (no spaces) so I can send you more information and document for us security and we can talk without problem. I hope, you will be able to read this message, i would like to send to you some pictures in a short time. I'm searching the pictures in the house of my grandmother Antonini MIrella, the wife of Vittorio. My mother said that in summer of 1967 the family of Benito went in Italy for Holiday, guest to the brother Vittorio. I write this information to demonstrate my really identity
I'm very happy to find your message in internet, and I'm waiting your reply.

Daniele
P.s. I'm sorry to my not perfect english
Did you ever contact her

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
CarolF5

Post by CarolF5 »

Yes, Daniele David is a Ficorilli family member and we have been corresponding. He is doing what he can do to find out some dates on birth, etc and he has sent me the family tree. But, I want to be able to look up dates via the computer as much as possible and not to lay all of it on him. It is good to be in touch with him. My husband rcognized the pictures he sent of the family.

CarolF5