italian certificate of some kind

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
lag031
Rookie
Rookie

italian certificate of some kind

Post by lag031 »

i am in reciept of some form of certificate dated april 1926 across the top it say regno ditaliam, buono postale fruttifero in the sum of 500 lire anybody have any clues where i can go (bank or something) to see if this is worth any thing? thanks for any help.; lag031l
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: italian certificate of some kind

Post by suanj »

lag031 wrote:i am in reciept of some form of certificate dated april 1926 across the top it say regno ditaliam, buono postale fruttifero in the sum of 500 lire anybody have any clues where i can go (bank or something) to see if this is worth any thing? thanks for any help.; lag031l
The Buono Postale Fruttifero of 550 3 in 1926 was an big sum.. most be cashed in upon maturity of the period (exemple: 10/20/30 years) otherwise the sum and the interest are cashed from Italian government...
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
lag031
Rookie
Rookie

Post by lag031 »

thnak you for your help, but do you know where or how i would be able to cash these in, address maybe. you are from italy do you anything about the town of ogliastro cilento ? lag031
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

lag031 wrote:thnak you for your help, but do you know where or how i would be able to cash these in, address maybe. you are from italy do you anything about the town of ogliastro cilento ? lag031
Hi are various Buoni Fruttiferi in Italy:
-expired date of 5 years, so, if this is your case, this sum is not possible to cash currently..
-the Buono Fruttifero( with "scadenza ordinaria=exipration date ordinary) of 20 year, + 10 years from refresh; if no cashed the Buono become NULL
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH