Aprigliano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
JackieB

Aprigliano

Post by JackieB »

Is anyone here searching in Aprigliano? I have done a lot of research in the town records of Aprigliano from 1810 to 1900. My lines include: Abruzzini, Bernaudo, DeFazio, Vigna, Ciacco, Petrone, and many others.
kingwah67

Re: Aprigliano

Post by kingwah67 »

Hi Jackie,

Did we ever touch base before? I am decended from a Petrone family that comes from Aprigliano.
You can reach me at ****email removed by moderator for security reasons****
Ken
RendeKM

Post by RendeKM »

JackieB -My name is Kevin, I'm new to this site and researching most of the names you've mentioned in your initial post from 10 Feb 2010.
My names of research are: Rende, Cosentino / Cosentini, Ciacco, Vigna, De Vuono, Greco & Abruzzino.

I'd love to connect with you on your research when you have a chance.
Looking fwd to your response.
Best Regards, Kevin Rende
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

I have removed the email address for security reasons - please use private inbox messaging to exchange private information. It's very secure and will help reduce spam to your account.

Thanks!
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
gberger8

Post by gberger8 »

Hi Jackie,

My name is Gerri and it's possible we're cousins. I'm hoping you may be able to help direct me as to how to get birth and marriage records from the 1800s in Aprigliano.

My gr-grandfather was Pietro Vigna, b. 1873, Aprigliano and he married Teresa Misuraca (I have no info on her - though she could be one in the same person as Guilia Maria Teresa Misuraca, b. 13 Jan 1870, Aprigliano). They had 13 children and I'm aware of 5 that emigrated to the USA. The earliest year of birth for one of their children that I know of - was their son Giovanni Battista Vigna, b. 1894 - so they were married before then. My grandfather was their son - Emilio Francesco Vigna (b. 1898)- and my father Giulio Emilio Vigna (b. 1930). I believe they emigrated from Italy to Canada and then came across the USA border from Canada.

I'd like to learn who Pietro Vigna's parents were and also who Teresa Misuraca's parents were. I've taken the Ancestry.com DNA test - and without being able to go back fruther than this generation - it's difficult to knit connections with my DNA cousin matches.

Any help is greatly appreciated - thank you!

Gerri