mieni family search

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

mieni family search

Post by ptimber »

If you go to www.Gens.labo. net and use that to find the geographic distribution of the name Mieni in Italy. I am not familiar with Austra as well as I am for Italy, however, the same rules would apply. You can go to www.ellisisland.org for any information on relatives who came to the USA as an immigrant. There you can find dates of birth and place of origin in Italy and perhaps Austria as well. I seem to recall having written to you once before on this. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

mieni family search

Post by ptimber »

Mieni surnamed persons are only found in the Veneto region. You can also go to www.paginebianche.it and insert Mieni in the first line and Veneto in the third line and the lsiting of names addresses and telephone numbers will show up. These are the persons surnamed Mieni in Italy. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

mieni family search

Post by ptimber »

getting down to basics there are 804 MEINI persons in Italy and 85% are residing in the Toscana region. There are 6 to 8 persons surnamed MIENI who reside in the Veneto region. You have to know what surname your talking about. Obviously the Mieni surname was probably mispelled somewhere along the line for those 6 to 8 persons in the Veneto region but that is their surname now and you have to dtermine what is your surname now before you can doo any research. Peter