Please post an Ancestry file?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Please post an Ancestry file?

Post by jamiecapaldi »

Hello, could someone please be as kind to post a document to me for any of the following people, in the UK 1911 census?

Name: Antonio Varlese
Birth: abt 1886
Residence: date - city, Yorkshire-North Riding, England

Name: Loreto Varlese
Birth: abt 1893
Residence: date - city, Yorkshire-North Riding, England

Many Thanks!
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Please post an Ancestry file?

Post by adelfio »

Ciao JC
Here you are JC hot off the press :twisted:
click on for record click to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Post by jamiecapaldi »

Marty,

Thank you very much, as always!! On the ball!
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
lawrencepoole

Post by lawrencepoole »

Hi Jamie.I Have A Copy Of The document you require.I'm originally from Middlesbrough but now live in Oldham.My grandparents were Guiseppe Tortolano And Annatonia Varlese from Cassino Italy.They married in 1911.My granddad was lost at sea aboard the Arandora Star 1940.The census you're on about is for an address at Newport rd Middlesbrough.The Nardones on the census are related by marriage [my Aunty].The Varlese's we think are related to my grandma i think.My grandma's father was called Francesco,not sure of her mothers name as she remarried to the Pacitto's.Would love to know what your interest in this is as we've been wanting to know who they are.I can email you a copy if you have an email address.Hope to hear soon Cheers Lawrence