trying to trace relatives

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

What is it that you want deciphered?? Please let me know so that I can gladly decipher a name and address for you. Maybe I am missing something here but a name is a name and a street is=V and the province consists of two intials (PR) or written out as "province name", the town=comune and the postal code is just that a postal code. Telephone numbers are set apart and are obvious. Sometime a shop or business is also listed with the name so ignore the name if its more than 3 words. Peter
browngirl

looking for relatives

Post by browngirl »

:)

Peter,
Thankyou for your time and patience with me as this is all new to me.
Shall keep you posted and keep looking threw the sites that you told me.
shall get a copy of the book.Got in touch with the Australian archives and should get a reply in 30 days. Once again many thanks for your help so far. Shall keep in touch on your site let you kow how I am going. Many thanks Julie in Australia :)
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Your my favorite Ozzie!! Peter NYC
browngirl

looking for relatives

Post by browngirl »

:) Peter,

Who said Australia are not nice. Thanks again Peter Julie from down under :lol:
rod-brasil

Post by rod-brasil »

Hi people, im new here, it is the first time i write,
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Good for you and how can we help you? peter
browngirl

Post by browngirl »

rod-brasil wrote:Hi people, im new here, it is the first time i write,
:?
Contact Browngirl
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Dear Rod Brasil. I am sending you a private message so cross your legs. Peter
browgirl

Re: trying to trace relatives

Post by browgirl »

trying to trace relatives

by marcusfaustino » 23 May 2012, 14:21

Browngirl Hello, I think we are very distant relatives. I have a file of letters sent from Italy to Brazil (the country where I live), and in this letter are mentioned some names, which you quoted. I will quote a part of the letter, translating it into English:

"(...) Of our Other Relatives we know nothing for a long time. We are pleased That you are enjoying good health and is enjoying a good situation with the six children. The brothers Giulio Cesare and got married two sisters Targosi , with Emily and Giulio Cesare with Cattina, we are in good health, but Had to Abandon our house because of the war and are in Galeotta HOUSED aunt's house in Vicenza, Via Cairoli in paragraph 10 and we're fine. "

"Cesare is serving in the army" Grosso Carregio "taking you live in a war zone, his wife Emilia Targon with 3 children, most of eight years Angelina goes to public school and the second goes to Mary Garden, Beppino 1 year stays at home with her mother and she also receives government grant and does not pay rent to the aunt. "

These fragments are taken from the letters, they are intended for Sbeghen Maria, my great-great-grandmother, was probably her brother Cesare. Elsewhere Sbeghen Angelina is quoted. The letter in question dates from 1917.

Let me know if you want more information.

PS: Sorry for grammatical errors, I'm not very good in English. XD

PLEASE CONTACT ME THIS browgirl I HAVE SENT U A PRIVATE MESSAGE
browgirl

Post by browgirl »

browgirl wrote:trying to trace relatives

by marcusfaustino » 23 May 2012, 14:21

Browngirl Hello, I think we are very distant relatives. I have a file of letters sent from Italy to Brazil (the country where I live), and in this letter are mentioned some names, which you quoted. I will quote a part of the letter, translating it into English:

"(...) Of our Other Relatives we know nothing for a long time. We are pleased That you are enjoying good health and is enjoying a good situation with the six children. The brothers Giulio Cesare and got married two sisters Targosi , with Emily and Giulio Cesare with Cattina, we are in good health, but Had to Abandon our house because of the war and are in Galeotta HOUSED aunt's house in Vicenza, Via Cairoli in paragraph 10 and we're fine. "

"Cesare is serving in the army" Grosso Carregio "taking you live in a war zone, his wife Emilia Targon with 3 children, most of eight years Angelina goes to public school and the second goes to Mary Garden, Beppino 1 year stays at home with her mother and she also receives government grant and does not pay rent to the aunt. "

These fragments are taken from the letters, they are intended for Sbeghen Maria, my great-great-grandmother, was probably her brother Cesare. Elsewhere Sbeghen Angelina is quoted. The letter in question dates from 1917.

Let me know if you want more information.

PS: Sorry for grammatical errors, I'm not very good in English. XD

PLEASE CONTACT ME THIS browgirl I HAVE SENT U A PRIVATE MESSAGE
browgirl

Re:

Post by browgirl »

browngirl wrote:
Contact Browngirl
browngirl

Re:Maculan

Post by browngirl »

browngirl wrote:
Contact Browngirl
browngirl

Post by browngirl »

Trying to find information on Antonia Maria Baggio born 14/6/1872(Bassano) married Francesco Maculan who was born 30/5/1872 in Zugliano Italy. thank you