Cassino (FR) Birth Records from 1885-1897

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nic5541

Cassino (FR) Birth Records from 1885-1897

Post by nic5541 »

Hello everybody,

So I just got a confirmation from my Family History Library, that my LDS microfilm has arrived.

So I have an idea:

If anyone would like me to find a birth record for an ancestor, born in Cassino from 1885-1897, I will look up the birth record for your ancestors and provide you with genealogical information located on that record, such as parents name, POB,DOB, date of marriage etc.

I will take these requests on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please leave any details you have about your ancestor. I would really appreciate the name of your ancestor, and if the date of birth is not known, an approximate date of birth or an approximate year of birth.

I will be visiting the FHC library on Saturday, Sept 29th 2012. So please PM me with the details of ancestor, before this date.

Do not worry if you miss this date, as I will be visiting the FHC library more than once,as the return date of the microfilm is December 6th 2012, so you can still submit your details of your ancestor to be researched before this date.

Please do not worry if I do not get back to you immediately, as I am probably busy, but will get back to you eventually.

I remind you that this is just an idea I have, because i ordered this microfilm to find info on my GGF, but it seems wasted to not be able to help others, as I am only looking for one record, and it would also be a waste of money.

If you do not like this idea, I will scrap it.

Nic
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Cassino (FR) Birth Records from 1885-1897

Post by Tessa78 »

nic5541 wrote:Hello everybody,

So I just got a confirmation from my Family History Library, that my LDS microfilm has arrived.

So I have an idea:

If anyone would like me to find a birth record for an ancestor, born in Cassino from 1885-1897, I will look up the birth record for your ancestors and provide you with genealogical information located on that record, such as parents name, POB,DOB, date of marriage etc.

I will take these requests on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please leave any details you have about your ancestor. I would really appreciate the name of your ancestor, and if the date of birth is not known, an approximate date of birth or an approximate year of birth.

I will be visiting the FHC library on Saturday, Sept 29th 2012. So please PM me with the details of ancestor, before this date.

Do not worry if you miss this date, as I will be visiting the FHC library more than once,as the return date of the microfilm is December 6th 2012, so you can still submit your details of your ancestor to be researched before this date.

Please do not worry if I do not get back to you immediately, as I am probably busy, but will get back to you eventually.

I remind you that this is just an idea I have, because i ordered this microfilm to find info on my GGF, but it seems wasted to not be able to help others, as I am only looking for one record, and it would also be a waste of money.

If you do not like this idea, I will scrap it.

Nic

ALWAYS a great idea! And it's what makes this forum possible :-)

T.
nic5541

Re: Cassino (FR) Birth Records from 1885-1897

Post by nic5541 »

Thanks Tessa for your support :D :D :D