Victoria CIARLO and Bartolomeo LONGO (b. Pontelandolfo, Ital

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
akolb424

Victoria CIARLO and Bartolomeo LONGO (b. Pontelandolfo, Ital

Post by akolb424 »

Hello! I am currently participating in a class on family history and am seeking general information on my great, great grandparents VICTORIA CIARLO and BARTOLOMEO LONGO.

Unfortunately the information I have on these two family members is slim. I know that they both were born in Pontelandolfo, Italy and that they also passed away there.

I also am aware that they had two girls Antonia GUERRERA (who is my great grandmother), and Nicola GUERRERA. Antonia was born on June 9, 1916 in Pontelandolfo, Italy and died on June 8, 2009 in Waterbury, Connecticut (in the United States of America). Nicola was born on February 11, 1911 in Pontelandolfo, Italy and died on August 10, 1997 in Waterbury, Connecticut (in the U.S.A.).

If you are able to discover any information on Victoria CIARLO and Bartolomeo LONGO please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thank you in advance!

Thank you,
Adam

Researching: Rinaldi, Kolb, Ciarlo, Longo, Guerrera
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Victoria CIARLO and Bartolomeo LONGO (b. Pontelandolfo,

Post by adelfio »

POSSIBLE MILITARY RECORD FOR BARTOLOMEO LONGO BIRTH DATE APRIL 10 1881 From the Database Ruoli Matricolari of Archivio di Stato di Benevento
Pagina Ruoli Matricolari
Cognome LONGO
Nome Bartolomeo
Classe: 1881
DataNascita: 10/04/1881
Matricola: 6544
Registro: 18
You will have to email or write the Archivio di Stato di Benevento for the record it will have his parents name on it and place and date of birth

ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI BENEVENTO
via G. De Vita 3
82100 Benevento (Bn)
ITALY
Email address as-bn@beniculturali.it

Egregi signori,
Mi chiamo YOUR NAME. Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri.
I miei antenati provennero da Pontelandolfo . Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
Potreste cercare l’ registro di leva o registro dei foglie matricolari di questa persona nei vostri registri classe di nascita 1881
Nome e cognome: Bartolomeo Longo
Data di nascita: 10/04/1881
Luogo di nascita: Pontelandolfo
Matricola:6544
Registro:18
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Vi prego di informarmi se sia possibile ottenere delle fotocopie dei vostri registri.
Vi ringrazio in anticipo per il vostro gentilezza e premura.
Distinti saluti,

YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty