Moscatelli or Pacchetti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
karabrian

Moscatelli or Pacchetti

Post by karabrian »

I am researching my grandfather, Remo Moscatelli, who was born in Frontone, Italy in 1885. My great grandmother, the mother of Remo Moscatelli, was Giovanna Pacchetti from Frontone. Looking for anyone from that area that may know any living Moscatelli or Pacchetti family members. Thank you
Brian
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Moscatelli or Pacchetti

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website
Don't know if you have it the birth record of Remo Moscatelli
INDEX#51
1885 Aug 12th at 9:00 am in the town of Frontone at house at villa Sorchio #26 birth of Remo Moscatelli son of Antonio Moscatelli age 38 farmer and Giovanna Pacchetti
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Marriage record of Antonio Moscatelli and Giovanna Pacchetti
INDEX #11
1875 May 16th in the town of Frontone Antonio Moscatelli age 28 farmer born in Frontone son of Giacomo and Catterina Gero?? married Giovanna Pacchetti age 25 farmer born in Frontone daughter of Benedetto and deceased Santa Tassi??

Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
karabrian

Post by karabrian »

Marty,
Thank you for the reply. I do have that record, but was hopeful in tracking living relatives in the Frontone area so I can go there and visit. Appreciate you!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Use the Italian phone book enter name and town might get lucky send a letter
http://www.paginebianche.it/

NAME OF PERSON,
Il mio nome è YOUR NAME e vivo negli Stati Uniti d'America
Quindi ho fatto una ricerca se c'era qualche Moscatelli che ancora vivo in Frontone. e ho trovato voi.
Vorrei mettermi in contatto con i miei parenti Moscatelli in Frontone.
Lo vorrei sapere se voi siete dei lontani parenti e se esistono discendenti del ramo del mio bisnonno di Remo Moscatelli.
Allego una busta pre-indirizzata oppure puoi scrivermi a EMAIL ADDRESS
Non vedo l'ora di avere tue notizie.
Cordiali saluti,
YOUR NAME ADDRESS SELF ADDRESS ENVELOPE

NAME OF PERSON
My name is YOUR NAME and I live in the United States of America
So I did a search if there was any Moscatelli who still live in Frontone. and I found you.
I would like to get in touch with my relatives Moscatelli in Frontone.
I would like to know if you are distant relatives and if there are descendants of the branch of my great-grandfather Remo Moscatelli
I enclose a pre-addressed envelope or you can email me at YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
I can not wait to hear from you.
Sincerely,
YOUR NAME ADDRESS SELF ADDRESS ENVELOPE

Marty

Marty
karabrian

Post by karabrian »

Thanks again Marty! Appreciate your graciousness and help!

b.
karabrian

Post by karabrian »

We appreciate everyone's help in the past. My wife and I traveled to Frontone Italy and was able to solidify much information about my grandfather, Remo Moscatelli. But we also had many new questions come up. If anyone can help me with the internet link to search the Frontone records (birth and death) that you have helped me with. I found my great grandfather Antonio Moscatelli married a second time, after the death of his first wife Giovanna (Pacchetti) to a Maddelana Vitalucci. They had a daughter Giovanna Moscatelli and I am trying to track if she ever married and what her new name may have been. Thanks for any help, in advance.