Ricerca parente emigrato in USA nel 1921

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
pamyz

Ricerca parente emigrato in USA nel 1921

Post by pamyz »

buon giorno a tutti!sto cercando informazioni su Mercuri Francesco emigrato in America all'età di 23 anni e proveniente da montefalcone appennino in provincia di ascoli piceno il 1921....questo che vi dico l'ho ricavato da ellis island ma di più non sono riuscita a scoprire....lui andò là da solo da quello che mi dice nonna (francesco era suo zio-fratello della mamma)e trovò lavoro e si costruì famiglia.....vorrei sapere come si chiamano i suio figli o nipoti per rintracciarli in quanto lui tornò solo una volta in italia poco prima del matrimonio di mia nonna ma non portò nessuno della sua famiglia poi di lui non si ebbero più notizie....non si sà nè quando è morto nè nient'altro....solo che dovrebbe aver avuto 3 figli,probabilmente 2 maschi e una femmina....se mi potete aiutare ne sarei molto grata a tutti voi....
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Ricerca parente emigrato in USA nel 1921

Post by suanj »

Ciao:
New York, Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 about Francesco Mercuri
Name: Francesco Mercuri
Arrival Date: 15 Apr 1921
Birth Date: abt 1898
Birth Location: Italy
Birth Location Other: montefalcone appennino
Ethnicity/ Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Guglielmo Peirce

si recava in Ohio dal cugino Sigfrido Cinti.. poichè ce ne sono molti con questo nome, puoi dire la data di nascita esatta e qualunque altra notizia che possa aiutarci? Il secondo viaggio quando lo fece? Grazie,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pamyz

Post by pamyz »

Guarda da quello che ricorda nonna dovrebbe esser tornato e ripartito intorno al 1955-56 circa......l'unica volta che torno'in italia....
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

mah.. non si trova con precisione.. ma la data di nascita la sai?

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Potrebbe essere questo?
La morte:

NAME:
Francesco Mercuri
BIRTH:
2 Nov 1898
DEATH:
3 Nov 1989 - Chestnut Ridge, Fayette, Pennsylvania, United States of America
CIVIL:
Pennsylvania

il censimento del 1930:
1930 United States Federal Census about Frank Mercuri
Name: Frank Mercuri
Birth Year: abt 1900
Birthplace: Italy
Race: White
Home in 1930: Redstone, Fayette, Pennsylvania
View Map
Marital Status: Married
Immigration Year: 1920
Relation to Head of House: Head
Spouse's Name: Mary Mercuri
Father's Birthplace: Italy
Mother's Birthplace: Italy

Education:

Military service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace:

View image
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members:
Name Age
Frank Mercuri 30
Mary Mercuri 20
Mary Mercuri 3
[3 10/12]
Frank Mercuri 2
[2 5/12]
Anthony Mercuri 1
[1 4/12]

due figli maschi e una femmina... faceva il minatore..

nel 1940:
1940 United States Federal Census about Frank Mercure Senior
Name: Frank Mercure Senior
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1900
Race: White
Birthplace: Italy
Marital Status: Married
Relation to Head of House: Head
Home in 1940: Redstone, Fayette, Pennsylvania
View Map
Street: No Street Numbers
House Number: 104
Farm: No
Inferred Residence in 1935: Redstone, Fayette, Pennsylvania
Residence in 1935: Same House
Citizenship: Naturalized
Sheet Number: 10A
Number of Household in Order of Visitation: 131
House Owned or Rented: Owned
Value of Home or Monthly Rental if Rented: 175
Attended School or College: No
Highest Grade Completed: Elementary school, 5th grade
Hours Worked Week Prior to Census: 21
Class of Worker: Wage or salary worker in private work
Weeks Worked in 1939: 50
Income: 900
Income Other Sources: Yes
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members:
Name Age
Frank Mercure 40
Mary Mercure 31
Mary Mercure 13
Frank Mercure 12
Anthony Mercure 11
James Mercure 5

suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

ho trovato un necrologio di tal Anthony D. Mercuri; a parte il nome di battesimo della madre gli altri dati combaciano abbastanza:
Anthony D. Mercuri

Anthony D. Mercuri, 82, of Willowick, Ohio died Sunday, December 12, 2010, at Hospice of the Western Reserve.

Born November 16, 1928 in Searights, PA., he was a graduate of Redstone High School in Republic, PA. After graduation, he joined the Navy where he served aboard the U.S.S. Macon during the final years of World War II.

After the War, he moved to Cleveland, Ohio where he worked for Fisher Body on Coit Road and at the Chrysler Stamping Plant in Twinsburg.

He was a family man who enjoyed the company of his children, grandchildren, relatives, and close friends. He was involved in the Boy Scouts of America and was an active member of his church.

Survivors are his wife of 59 years, Pauline (Mavar), daughter Kathleen (Fred) Huschka, sons Anthony (Kathy) Mercuri, Robert (Staci) Mercuri and grandchildren: Gina Huschka, Amelia, Abbie, and Anneliese Mercuri, and step-grandchildren, Brian and Scott Zakrajsek. He is also survived by sister-in-law Irene Mercuri as well as many nieces and nephews.

He was preceded in death by his parents Francesco and Bradina (Rosa) Mercuri, brothers James (died in infancy), Frank, and James Mercuri, and one sister, Mary Polvinale.

Friends may call from 2-4 PM and 7-9 PM on Wednesday December 15, at Monreal Funeral Home, 35400 Curtis Blvd, Eastlake. The funeral Mass will be held on Thursday, December 16th at 10 AM at St. Mary Magdalene in Willowick.

The family suggests contributions to the Hospice of the Western Reserve, 300 E. 185th Street, Cleveland, OH 44119 or the Epilepsy Foundation at 2831 Prospect Ave. E., Cleveland, OH 44115.

http://www.memorialobituaries.com/memor ... mid=205253
Searights era un campo di minatori...
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

la sorella Mary Mercuri Polvinale:
NAME:
Mary R. Polvinale
BIRTH:
7 May 1926
DEATH:
7 Dec 2007 - Uniontown, Fayette, Pennsylvania, United States of America
CIVIL:
Pennsylvania

necrologio:
Mary Rose (Mercuri) Polvinale
12/08/2007
Updated 12/08/2007 12:20:04 AM EST

Mary Rose (Mercuri) Polvinale, 81, of Uniontown, Pa., died on Friday, December 7, 2007, in St. Clair Memorial Hospital, Mt. Lebanon, Pa.

She was born on May 7, 1926, in Meyersdale, Pa., daughter of Frank and Mary (Ross) Mercuri.

Her parents, husband Henry Polvinale, beloved granddaughters, Christa Louise and Maria Euphemia Di Leo, and three brothers, Jimmy, Frank, and James "Sonny" Mercuri preceded her in death.

Left to cherish her memory are her children, Henry A. "Skip" Polvinale and wife Alberta Lee of Greensburg, Pa., Anita L. Di Leo and husband George A. of Canonsburg, Pa., Ralph Edward Polvinale and wife Betty Jean of Latrobe, Pa., and David Allan Polvinale and wife Candace Jean of Brownsville, Pa.; nine grandchildren whom she cherished, Matthew Allan Polvinale, Kellie Ann Polvinale, Michael F. Di Leo, Heather Marie Polvinale, Angela Marie Di Leo, Daniel Allan Polvinale, Anthony Michael Di Leo, Kourtney Paige Polvinale, and Adriana Elizabeth Di Leo; a brother, Anthony "Tony" Mercuri and wife Pauline of Willowick, Ohio; and many nieces and nephews, and their families.

Mary Rose was a member of St. Therese Roman Catholic Church, a former member of St. Hedwig Confraternity of Christian Mothers, and an avid volunteer for the Uniontown Senior Citizens. She loved her faith and loved her family very much.

Friends will be received in the STEPHEN R. HAKY FUNERAL HOME INC., 603 N. Gallatin Avenue, Extension, Uniontown, Pa., on Sunday from 2 to 9 p.m. and on Monday, December 10, 2007, until 10 a.m. when prayers of transfer will be said.

A Mass of Christian Burial will follow at 10:30 a.m. in St. Therese Roman Catholic Church, Uniontown, Pa., with her godson and great nephew, the Rev. Father Peter Peretti as celebrant.

Entombment will be held at Sylvan Heights Cemetery Mausoleum, Uniontown, Pa.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to ARC of Fayette County, 80 Old New Salem Road, Uniontown, PA 15401, in memory of Christa Di Leo.

©The Herald Standard 2007

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pamyz

Post by pamyz »

Intanto vi rigrazio infinitamente,adesso sto cercando di rintracciare su facebook i presunti nipoti in base alle informazioni che mi avete dato,una cosa vi volevo chiedere:nel documento che ho trovato in ellies island la prima voce e'di un francesco mercuri sempre nato a monte falcone appennino che andava a trovare un certo fratello di nome curti nazareno....la cosa che mi e'venuta in mente e'che fosse questo e non quel francesco che sta piu sotto che avete citato voi che andava a trovare sigfrido cinti e salete perche'?il cognome di mia nonna e' CURZI che all'arrivo e al momento della registrazione potrebbe essere stato confuso con CURTI e che maati francesco stesse andando a trovare un cugino di cui pero'nonna non ricorda l'esistenza chiamato appunto curzi nazzareno....vi premetto che dalle nostre parti si usa dire fratello cugino per intendere CUGINO,da li il termine "fratello"anziche'cugino perche magari la persona che ha tradotto appena ha sentito fratello ha tradotto brother.....si trova nulla di quest'altro francesco che dico io?o ho interpretato male io il documento e sto parlando dello stesso francesco che mi avete segnalato voi?
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

su ancestry.com come pure su ellisisland.org

New York, Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 about Francesco Mercuri
Name: Francesco Mercuri
Arrival Date: 15 Apr 1921
Birth Date: abt 1898
Birth Location: Italy
Birth Location Other: montefalcone appennino
Ethnicity/ Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Guglielmo Peirce

(linea 15:
pag 1 http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0015
pag 2 http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0015 )
io leggo che andava da Sigfrido Cinti.
Non so quale manifesto hai trovato (?), c'è solo questo Mercuri Francesco su entrambi i siti...
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pamyz

Post by pamyz »

Aprendo il secondo link alla prima voce c'e'questo francesco che viene da montefalcone e va a trovare curti nazareno e piu sotto quello che va a trovare sigfrido cinti....o sto interpretando male io e sono la stessa persona?scusatemi!!
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

interpreti male: il tuo Francesco Mercuri è sulla linea 15; la linea 1, quel che chiami "prima voce" è Curi Vincenzo di Montefalcone Appenninico che va dal fratello Curti Nazareno in Pennsylvania..
devi leggere solo la linea 15, vedi te lo dice il manifesto in alto a destra che devi leggere il numero 15.

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pamyz

Post by pamyz »

Ah ok scusa non avevo capito!!!! :)