Family records for Camagna Monferrato

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mjc

Family records for Camagna Monferrato

Post by mjc »

My grandfather, Vincenzo Ernesto Camagna was born on 10/30/1885 to Matilda Berana and Celeste Camagna in Montalero. I know nothing more than his parents names. Do you have a process to direct me to gain more information about Mitilda & Celeste. I am obviously new to this.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Family records for Camagna Monferrato

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website from ancestry.com
Alessandria and Asti, Piedmont, Italy, Civil registration records, 1866-1938
How sure of the spelling of her surname?
Marriage record of Celestino Francesco Camagna and Domitilla Bertano
INDEX#4
1879 April 20th in the town of Montalero marriage of Francesco Celestino Camagna age 23 shoemaker son of Felice Camagna age 72 and Maria Porta to marry Domitilla Bertano age 20 farmerdaughter of Antonio Bertano and Francesca Deambrogio
CLICK FOR RECORD KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

adelfio wrote:Welcome to IG website from ancestry.com
Alessandria and Asti, Piedmont, Italy, Civil registration records, 1866-1938
How sure of the spelling of her surname?
Marriage record of Celestino Francesco Camagna and Domitilla Bertano
INDEX#4
1879 April 20th in the town of Montalero marriage of Francesco Celestino Camagna age 23 shoemaker son of Felice Camagna age 72 and Maria Porta to marry Domitilla Bertano age 20 farmerdaughter of Antonio Bertano and Francesca Deambrogio

Marty

Marty
I don't see any age in the document for the father, Felice.
Erudita
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Celestino's birth record is missing from the registry but its in the index for 1885 but his brother Luigi is listed
INDEX# 15
1883 July 11th in the town of Montalero birth of Luigi Camagna son of Celestino Camagna age 28 and Domitilla Bertano
Side note married Eugenia Evelina??Boccalatte April 11?? 1915 in the town of Sale delle Langhe??

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

adelfio wrote:Celestino's birth record is missing from the registry but its in the index for 1885 but his brother Luigi is listed
INDEX# 15
1883 July 11th in the town of Montalero birth of Luigi Camagna son of Celestino Camagna age 28 and Domitilla Bertano
Side note married Eugenia Evelina??Boccalatte April 11?? 1915 in the town of Solonghello

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Death record of Celestino's father
Index#8
1880 June 8th in the town of Montalero death of Felice Camagna age 73 born in San Salvatore resided in Montalero son of deceased Andrea Camagna no mother listed husband of Maria Porta

Marty

Marty
mjc

Post by mjc »

Thank you so much Adlfio....on my first quest and you taught me so much. You will hear plenty more questions from me.