Fisicaro Relatives?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dominique426
Veteran
Veteran

Fisicaro Relatives?

Post by dominique426 »

I am looking for any possible relatives. My great great grandfather Giuseppe Fisicaro, 1895, was born in Cassaro, Sicilia to GIUSEPPE FISICARO and ROSA COSTANZO. I know he had a sister Maria, a brother Salvatore, another brother Michelangelo and one brother Giovanni.

There are 8 FISICARO siblings.

Any information on any of them would be very appreciated. :)
FAMILY SURNAMES: Sessa, Apuzzo, Merenda, Fisicaro, Bloise, Esposito, Costanzo, Ferrigno, Letiziano, Tomasetta, Covollo, Lerardi, Ferrigno, Barbella, Capparelli
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Fisicaro Relatives?

Post by adelfio »

There are limited records of Cassaro online don't know if you have it
Paola Fisicaro birth record
INDEX#94
1902 Nov 18th in the town of Cassoro birth of Paola Fisicaro daughter of Giuseppe Fisicaro age 41 farmer and Rosa Costanzo age 34

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Death record of Giuseppe Fisicaro
INDEX#4
1932 Jan 30th in the town of Cassoro in a house on via della Vittoria #55 death of Giuseppe Fisicaro age 71 (1861) born in Cassoro parents unknown husband of Rosa Maria Constanzo

PAGE LINK TO DEATH RECORD CLICK ON PROMPT

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1388088426

Death record of Rosa Constanzo
INDEX#8
1942 Mar 2nd in the town of Cassoro in a house on via della Vittoria #55 death of Rosa Maria Constanzo age 74(1868) born in Cassoro daughter of deceased Carmello Constanzo and deceased Paola Adorno widow of Giuseppe Fisicaro

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n209254550

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
dominique426
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dominique426 »

adelfio wrote:Death record of Giuseppe Fisicaro
INDEX#4
1932 Jan 30th in the town of Cassoro in a house on via della Vittoria #55 death of Giuseppe Fisicaro age 71 (1861) born in Cassoro parents unknown husband of Rosa Maria Constanzo

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1388088426

Death record of Rosa Constanzo
INDEX#8
1942 Mar 2nd in the town of Cassoro in a house on via della Vittoria #55 death of Rosa Maria Constanzo age 74(1868) born in Cassoro daughter of deceased Carmello Constanzo and deceased Paola Adorno widow of Giuseppe Fisicaro

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n209254550

Marty
Thank you beyond words!

I have never seen any of these records. I fear that I'm not very good at using Family Search.org - may I ask how you found these? Did you just search the person's name? I've done that before and have not been able to find anything.

Grazie per essere stato così carino… abbracci!!! :D
FAMILY SURNAMES: Sessa, Apuzzo, Merenda, Fisicaro, Bloise, Esposito, Costanzo, Ferrigno, Letiziano, Tomasetta, Covollo, Lerardi, Ferrigno, Barbella, Capparelli
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

There are records of Siracusa, Sicily, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1900-1929 on ancestry.com with a full subscription
If you go to familsearch.org click on search/Continental Europe/Italy, Siracusa, Siracusa, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1900-1942 Browse Images/Cassaro it will bring you do the records for the town There are indexes in the back of the year you are searching surname then first name then index number find that index number in the year you are searching in unfortunately records are 1900-1942

Birth act of Michelangelo Fisicaro
INDEX#16
1907 March 1st in the town of Cassoro birth of Michelangelo Fisicaro son of Giuseppe Fisicaro farmer and Rosa Costanzo
Sidenote says he married Carmela Maria Farina in 1932

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Marriage of Michelangelo Fisicaro and Carmela Maria Farina in 1932
INDEX#7
1932 March 22 in the town of Cassoro (married in the church of Santa Romano) marriage of Michelangelo Fisicaro age 25 (tagliapietro stonecutter) son of deceased Giuseppe Fisicaro farmer and Rosa Maria Costanzo married to Carmela Maria Farina age 21 daughter of deceased Vincenzo Farina and Concetta Cassone

PG LINK TO MARIAGE RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1524515026

Marty

Marty
dominique426
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dominique426 »

adelfio wrote:There are records of Siracusa, Sicily, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1900-1929 on ancestry.com with a full subscription
If you go to familsearch.org click on search/Continental Europe/Italy, Siracusa, Siracusa, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1900-1942 Browse Images/Cassaro it will bring you do the records for the town There are indexes in the back of the year you are searching surname then first name then index number find that index number in the year you are searching in unfortunately records are 1900-1942

Birth act of Michelangelo Fisicaro
INDEX#16
1907 March 1st in the town of Cassoro birth of Michelangelo Fisicaro son of Giuseppe Fisicaro farmer and Rosa Costanzo
Sidenote says he married Carmela Maria Farina in 1932

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Marriage of Michelangelo Fisicaro and Carmela Maria Farina in 1932
INDEX#7
1932 March 22 in the town of Cassoro (married in the church of Santa Romano) marriage of Michelangelo Fisicaro age 25 (tagliapietro stonecutter) son of deceased Giuseppe Fisicaro farmer and Rosa Maria Costanzo married to Carmela Maria Farina age 21 daughter of deceased Vincenzo Farina and Concetta Cassone

PG LINK TO MARIAGE RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1524515026

Marty
Thank you, thank you! :D

I have never seen these either. Michelangelo is my 2nd great grandfather's brother- my father was so very fond of him! His 2 children are still alive. They will be beyond delighted to see these. They were born in Cassaro as well. I am going to go through the records. I do have Ancestry (I have the world subscription) so I will make to go through that as well. I am trying to retrieve all the birth records of his siblings.

Thank you so much for your help. It truly has helped me so much! I will make sure to spend the day going through those records.
AFisicaro

Post by AFisicaro »

My grandfathers family was from Ferla, Syracuse, Italy. If I remember my history correctly, my great grandfather was Mike Fisicaro. I will check into more.

Anthony
dominique426
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dominique426 »

AFisicaro wrote:My grandfathers family was from Ferla, Syracuse, Italy. If I remember my history correctly, my great grandfather was Mike Fisicaro. I will check into more.

Anthony
Hi, Anthony!

My email is manhattangirl26@aol.com. I'd love to talk! My name is Dominique. :D
Dfisicaro13

Post by Dfisicaro13 »

My name is Damian Fisicaro my fathers name was Joseph Fisicaro he had multiple siblings Gerald Fisicaro Kim Fisicaro Salvatore. His fathers name was Salvatore (sonny) Fisicaro. My family is originally from Calabria and Sicily
dominique426
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dominique426 »

Dfisicaro13 wrote:My name is Damian Fisicaro my fathers name was Joseph Fisicaro he had multiple siblings Gerald Fisicaro Kim Fisicaro Salvatore. His fathers name was Salvatore (sonny) Fisicaro. My family is originally from Calabria and Sicily
Hi, Damian-- while the names Damian, Gerald, Kim etc. do not sound familiar -- Salvatore is a common and plentiful name in my family. I would love to talk! Most of the Fisicaros that I've encountered are related to me so I would definitely would love to talk! My email is manhattangirl26@aol.com. :lol:

I also sent you a private message on here. :-)