Marriage Record, Francesco Mizi

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
JOHN08
Master
Master

Marriage Record, Francesco Mizi

Post by JOHN08 »

My translation of this marriage record.

23 Sep 1817, comune: Citta Sant'Angelo, appeared: Francescoantonio Mizi, age: 26, profession: farmer, living: Atri, son of Luigi Mizi-deceased 10th December 1801, son of Anna Nicola Placentini-deceased 9th March 1804, father ? of Anna Nicola: Colantonio Placentini-deceased Oct 1801, mother ? of Anna Nicola: Andrea Mattio ?-deceased 21 Feb 1799 ?

Also appeared: Anna Domenica DiFelice, age: 26, profession: peasant farmer, living: Citta Sant'Angelo, daughter of Giovanni Antonio DiFelice, age: 60 ?, son of Annantonia DiPaola ?, age: 60, occupation: peasant farmer.

They were married at the parish of San Michelia in Citta Sant'Angelo on the 23rd Sep 1817.

Thanks for any help with this translation.

John

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/22/vze4.jpg
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Marriage Record, Francesco Mizi

Post by Tessa78 »

JOHN08 wrote:My translation of this marriage record.

23 Sep 1817 @4PM, comune: Citta Sant'Angelo, appeared: Francescoantonio Mizi, age: 26, profession: farmer, living: Atri, son of Luigi Mizi-deceased 10th December 1801, son of Anna Nicola Placentini-deceased 9th March 1804, father ? [the first level grandparents in the paternal line of the mother] Anna Nicola: (her father) Colantonio Placentini-deceased 2 Oct 1801, [her mother]: Annapaola di Andrea daughter of Matteo -deceased 21 Feb 1799 [as in the acts presented]

Also appeared: Anna Domenica Di Felice, age: 26, profession: peasant farmer, living: Citta Sant'Angelo, daughter of Giovanni(not sure I can see this first given name) Antonio Di Felice, age: 60 YES, and daughter of Annantonia Di Paola YES, age: 60, occupation: peasant farmer, both residing with their daughter.

They were married at the parish of San Michelia in Citta Sant'Angelo on the 23rd Sep 1817.

Thanks for any help with this translation.

John

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/22/vze4.jpg
Hope that helps :-)

T.
JOHN08
Master
Master

Post by JOHN08 »

Tessa,

Thanks for your help! I now have more names to add to my pedigree chart.

John
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

JOHN08 wrote:Tessa,

Thanks for your help! I now have more names to add to my pedigree chart.

John
Nice bonus...the grandparents :-)

Glad to help.

T.