Scan document

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Scan document

Post by ray1955 »

In the document it has the film period of time and year and ORDINE number

I have looked at the document and tried to pull the information I need however there are a lot of pieces missing since this is a hand written document vs preprinted document the one on Family Search.
Can someone translate for me. Thanks in advance.

Ray
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Scan document

Post by adelfio »

INDEX# 125
In the year 1868 July 18th at 9:00 am in the town of Vallelunga province of Caltanissetta before the civil official Antonio Alessi Gaeta appeared Rosalino Alacchi age 32 farmer son of Alessandro residing in a house in Vallelunga declared the birth of a baby girl yesterday at 5:00 pm with his wife Rosaria Federico age 30 spinner that they gave the name of Rosalia
The presentation and declaration aforesaid was made in the presence of the following witnesses
Don Pasquale Sinatra age 48 son of deceased Luciano
Don Pietro Parisi age 39 son of deceased Vincenzo both residing in Vallelunga
The law required that the act be signed by the civil official the witnesses and the father did not sign because he couldn't write

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Re: Scan document

Post by ray1955 »

Thanks Marty - yea thats about right I figured if I had the time right it had to be the day before not the normal CURRENT month.

Thanks again I have two documents that I translated and there are just few comments. I like sending the whole document as I interpreted to ensure I have done it right if that is ok with you?