Ciampi, Pasqualino

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
dmurphy1940
Master
Master

Ciampi, Pasqualino

Post by dmurphy1940 »

Birth Numero 42 for translation, please and thank you.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... :n13912983
Grazie,

Dolores
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Ciampi, Pasqualino

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

INDEX 42 – PASQUALINO CIAMPI – BIRTH RECORD
PRESENTED: 8 APRIL 1885 AT 2.15 P.M.
FATHER: PIETRO CIAMPI, AGE 45, LANDOWNER (POS(S)IDENTE), LIVING FRIGENTO
MOTHER: CARMELA SANTOLI, LADY OF THE HOUSE (DONNA DI CASA), PIETRO’S WIFE
A BABY BOY BORN 5 APRIL AT 5.20 P.M.
ADDRESS: NO 15 VIA DUOMO

(JUST CHECK THE ADDRESS I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS DUOMO BUT COULDN’T SEE THE STREET IN FRIGENTO WHEN I GOOGLED IT.)

NICE TO SEE PIETRO'S SIGNATURE AT THE BOTTOM.

ANGELA :)
dmurphy1940
Master
Master

Post by dmurphy1940 »

Thanks Angela! Duomo appears to be correct, that street was named in one of his sibling's records. Thanks for pointing out Pietro's signature, I noticed that too. I also liked that you gave some Italian/English, some of it may rub off!! :)
Grazie,

Dolores
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

dmurphy1940 wrote:Thanks Angela! Duomo appears to be correct, that street was named in one of his sibling's records. Thanks for pointing out Pietro's signature, I noticed that too. I also liked that you gave some Italian/English, some of it may rub off!! :)
You are so welcome Dolores. Glad I could be of some help. :D

I love seeing the signatures of my ancestors when they are appear on records. I kind of get the sense that I know just that little bit more about them. One of my ancestors on two, possibly three records I have signed his name each time through the line not on it. He was in his early twenties still. I guess he may have had an eye disorder?

Fantastic you have located so many of your records on line – as a consequence of hours and hours of hard work no doubt.

Angela :)
dmurphy1940
Master
Master

Post by dmurphy1940 »

I agree, it kind of connects you to your ancestor to see their signature...............and, yes, it has been a tedious yet rewarding experience to go through these records online. I am thankful for that and although I have not connected all the dots yet, I continue on.............Happy Thanksgiving!
Grazie,

Dolores