providenti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
marymary52
Veteran
Veteran

Re: providenti

Post by marymary52 »

If she was married with the last name Amato, why would she be married and living without him at the providenti's house? I will get the death Ceft. and hope its the right Amato. Her sister lived in hopewell NJ with my great uncle Ruggieri. Do you know how I could find the marriage creft. of Jennie Amato if from Hopewell NJ? . Web site?
marymary52
Veteran
Veteran

Post by marymary52 »

Her Birth year was 1917 in New york. But I can't find it the death record in New York. They only go up to 1907 I found this out because she was living with the Ruggieri family and Vaccaro in Hopewell NJ and they were my family.
marymary52
Veteran
Veteran

Post by marymary52 »

Hello again, In the 1910 censes a John Pruden sp ? Providenti post 4443 was two years old. Mary (Maria) and stefano
had a son? I don't see a John provident after the 1910 censes. I look up the death record for a John Providenti but I couldn't find anything. If they had a son (John) What happen to him? I think you are right that the Pruden family is the Providenti family., but I need help with finding John Providenti.