Comment left side of birth document

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Comment left side of birth document

Post by ray1955 »

Can someone tell me what it says, I am thinking it has a date of marriage and spouse name.
These are always nice pieces of information I just can't read it.

Teresa birth certificate of Giuseppe Giardino and Carmela Spoto

thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Re: Comment left side of birth document

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

Yes, it is the marriage date. On September 30, 1914 she married Calogero Farinella.

Teresa's father, Giuseppe Giardina, was born in Vallelunga on January 14, 1867 and died in Vallelunga on July 16, 1947. He married Carmela Emanuela Spoto (daughter of Giovanni and Vincenza Mulè) in Vallelunga on september 22, 1891.

Giuseppe's father , Giuseppe known as Angelo Giardina, died in Vallelunga at the age of 80 years on November 28, 1920. He married Teresa Audino (daughter of Emanuele and Carmela Gaeta) in Vallelunga on June 19, 1863.

Giuseppe's father, Vitale Giardina, died in Vallelunga at the age of 81 years on December 7, 1883. He married Maria Parisi (daughter of Pietro and Vincenza Alessi) in Vallelunga on August 14, 1827.

Vitale's father, Angelo Giardina (son of Angelo and Bartolomea) was born in Caltavuturo (province of Palermo) about in 1765. He married Concetta Guagenti (daughter of Giuseppe and Francesca Giannò) in Vallelunga on December 12, 1786. He died in Vallelunga on December 5, 1840.
Visit my web site!
Southern Italy Genealogical Center
http://www.sicilygenealogy.com/
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

OH MY WORD where did you get all this information LOL…..I thought I translated the document and entered it in my tree waiting on the marriage information. WOW dude. Now I have probably 30 min to an hour to interpret this information this is wonderful. Thanks so much.
ar since I can not get anything prior to 1886, where did the 1883 and 1827 information come from or the other stuff?

thanks so much again.
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

I own the genealogies of all the families from Vallelunga :wink:
Visit my web site!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Marcello_DAleo wrote:I own the genealogies of all the families from Vallelunga :wink:
You mean the Le famiglie di Vallelunga, by Giuseppe Cipolla is that for sale anywhere?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

Ok now that Marty asked that question I understand when you say you own you must own that book I only have information as it relates to Spotos. They were photo copied from my relatives living in Vallelunga but they gave me what they believed I needed. However, I am related to Giuseppe Giardina by his marriage of Carmela Spoto. Your information now allows me to get some more documents of the net cause you gave me dates I can pull from. It sure helps to have this information vs just clicking dates and looking at Indexes LOL…..Marcello any chance since you have the book if I contact you from time to time to get something from the book??????

thanks again.

Raymond
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

I am unable to find the Vitale Giardina he was supposed to have died during a time I should be able to get the death record off the internet but I can't see it for 1883? Is this the right date?
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

adelfio wrote:
Marcello_DAleo wrote:I own the genealogies of all the families from Vallelunga :wink:
You mean the Le famiglie di Vallelunga, by Giuseppe Cipolla is that for sale anywhere?

Marty
Yes.
Visit my web site!
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

ray1955 wrote:Marcello any chance since you have the book if I contact you from time to time to get something from the book??????
I am not too often on the forum, but you can go on posting your questions and I'll try to answer
Visit my web site!
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

Did you see comment above?I am unable to find the Vitale Giardina he was supposed to have died during a time I should be able to get the death record off the internet but I can't see it for 1883? Is this the right date?
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

ray1955 wrote:I should be able to get the death record off the internet but I can't see it for 1883? Is this the right date?
The book says 1883
Visit my web site!
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

Thanks, Marcello - can you tell me what your book says with regards to Don Ignazio Spoto.
I understand he had 3 wives and he died at age 35. He had Maria Graso, Loreta Cardosi, Rosa Rometta.
Marcello I can't find anything on Rosa Rometta. Do you have anything on her and her family in the book? Thanks so much.
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

ray1955 wrote:Thanks, Marcello - can you tell me what your book says with regards to Don Ignazio Spoto.
I understand he had 3 wives and he died at age 35. He had Maria Graso, Loreta Cardosi, Rosa Rometta.
Don Ignazio Spoto, son of Gaetano and Santa Amenta, was born in Vallelunga on October 4, 1769 and died in Vallelunga on May 9, 1851. He married:
- Loreta Cardosi in Vallelunga on November 9, 1794
- Rosa Rometta
- Maria Teresa Grasso in Vallelunga on November 30, 1810
ray1955 wrote: Marcello I can't find anything on Rosa Rometta. Do you have anything on her and her family in the book? Thanks so much.
The book says only that she died in Vallelunga on July 19, 1808 at the age of 17 years and she had no children. Rometta family is not from Vallelunga.
Visit my web site!
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

Thank you so much how would I if I wanted to pursue finding her go about it at this point.
Also any chance I can get a copy of the book? I only have some pages and as you can see when you venture out from your surname it would be nice to have. I can't get it here in the states.
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

Marcello I am attaching an Allegati I found on a Spoto and an Ognibene.

Do you show anything in your book I am not showing in my tree where this Spoto fits in?

I know the book is structured where it shows the main family then it breaks the family down with children. The book should say where Federico Spoto is located.

thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.