Help find a record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Help find a record

Post by ray1955 »

Marriage document for 27 May 1884.
Ettore Salamone & Maria Spoto

I have no other information and searching in Vallelunga Pratameno.

Anyone locate this file. I even went through all the Allegati's online for 1884 and didn't find it.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help find a record

Post by liviomoreno »

I have searched the 1876-1885 Index and the marriage is not there
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

Thanks Livio I couldn't find it either. I was able to get the date off of the Vallelunga Book
usually that book is not too far off of the dates. Usually only a day. All I can figure is his marriage was in a different town. If I remember, marriages sometimes are performed where the wife grew up at her home church so to speak. OH well….on to the next record….thanks again for taking the time.

Ray
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

ray1955 wrote:Thanks Livio I couldn't find it either. I was able to get the date off of the Vallelunga Book
usually that book is not too far off of the dates. Usually only a day. All I can figure is his marriage was in a different town. If I remember, marriages sometimes are performed where the wife grew up at her home church so to speak. OH well….on to the next record….thanks again for taking the time.

Ray
You might search for the Pubblicazione ...
This would appear in the book of both the town of the bride and the town of the groom.

T.