Family of Valmori Federico and Brignano Giuseppina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Teresa green

Family of Valmori Federico and Brignano Giuseppina

Post by Teresa green »

I'm looking for my great uncles family .
Valmori Federico (born Vercelli 1888) to Brignano Giuseppina ( born Tortona 1888)
Married in Genova 1916
Moved to Savorna 1948
Between 1916-1948 they lived in San Giusto Canavese and Vercelli.
I'm trying to find names and births etc of any children they may have had.
Can anyone please help me?
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Family of Valmori Federico and Brignano Giuseppina

Post by adelfio »

I looked in the phone book for any Valmori in San Giusto Canavese and Vercelli not to much luck but there are a few in Genova I would try writing and see if they are related or in one of the Valmori branch lines and they may help in your quest

MARIA GIUSEPPINA VALMORI
Via Curtatone 6 -
16122 Genova (GE)
Italy
tel: 010 819090

GIULIANO VALMORI
Via Daneo Giovanni 115/A -
16144 Genova (GE)
Italy
tel: 010 822787

LOREDANA VALMORI
Via Piacenza 83 -
16138 Genova (GE)
Italy
tel: 010 8354008

Ciao NAME OF PERSON YOU ARE SENDING TO
Il mio nome è YOUR NAME e vivo negli Stati Uniti d'America. Ho avuto il tuo nome e indirizzo dal paginebiachine. Sarei felice se Lei fosse uno dei miei parenti,in questo caso La pregherei di inviarmi un breve messaggio con le notizie in suo possesso.
Sto cercando di trovare i nomi e le nascite dei figli di Federico Valmori e Giuseppina Brignano
Vorrei mettermi in contatto con i miei parenti Valmori. Allego una busta pre-indirizzata oppure puoi scrivermi a EMAIL ADDRESS
Non vedo l'ora di avere tue notizie..
Cordiali saluti,
NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Hello NAME OF PERSON YOU ARE SENDING TO
My name is YOUR NAME and I live in the United States of America. I got your name and address from paginebiachine. I would be happy if you were one of my relatives, in this case I would ask you to send a short message with the news in your possession.
I'm trying to find the names and births of the children of Frederick Valmori and Josephine Brignano
I would like to get in touch with my relatives Valmori. I enclose a self-addressed envelope, or you can email me at EMAIL ADDRESS
I can not wait to hear from you ..
Sincerely,

Good Luck in your quest
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Teresa green

Re: Family of Valmori Federico and Brignano Giuseppina

Post by Teresa green »

Thankyou Marty,
I'll try writing to them and see how I go.