birth certificate,

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
rovern
Rookie
Rookie

birth certificate,

Post by rovern »

where can I write to secure birth certificate for one born in Grumo (Puglia) Italy by Rovern
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: birth certificate,

Post by liviomoreno »

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Comune di Grumo Appula
Piazza Vittorio Veneto
70025 Grumo Appula BA
Italy

settoredemografico @ comune.grumoappula.ba.it
rovern
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rovern »

Thank you for the information where to write for birth certificate in Grumo
rovern
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rovern »

I forgot to ask How much in Euro to ask for this birth certificate thank you
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

What year and name are you looking for because there are some records online of Grumo, Bari

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

rovern wrote:I forgot to ask How much in Euro to ask for this birth certificate thank you
Birth certificates are nearly always provided free of charge.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
rovern
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rovern »

HER NAME IS EITHER Giuseppa or Maria Giuseppa Goffredo. Her father's name is SEBASTIANO and her birth year ?? 1889 thank you
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

In Grumo 1887-1890 for Maria Giuseppa Goffredo father Sebastiano no results there was a Maria Carolina Goffredo 1889 Index#93 daughter of Amodio Gottredo and Antonia Careccia
Do you have a mothers name? Where she settle in the US and what was her husbands name
PG LINK TO RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
rovern
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rovern »

said she migrated to US in 1907. her husband's name was Francesco Laucello. her name given on marriage as Guiseppa Goffredo. her father, Sebastiano. lived in Wellsville, Ohio. disappeared in 1917. I was trying to complete the Laucello family tree. have no other information. THANK YOU
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Francesco Laucello
INDEX#84
1880 Oct 16th in the town of Campomaggiore, Potenza in a house on via Savoria #2 birth of Francesco Laucello son of Antonio Laucello age 28 gatekeeper and Carmela Faniello age 25 farmer
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
31053_A516004-00029.jpg
Marty

Marty
rovern
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rovern »

I cannot rea this birth certificate. Is there any way that I can secure a copy for my genealogy album. thank you
rovern
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rovern »

there was another Francesco Lauciello born May 14, 1880 to a Carmella Lauciello and uncertain father ??. How can I GET A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ON FRANCESCO LAUCIELLO AND MARIA GIUSEPPA DI VALENTINO married May 10, 1900 in Bernanto THANK YOU
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

rovern wrote:I cannot rea this birth certificate. Is there any way that I can secure a copy for my genealogy album. thank you
Click on record to enlarge then click on right mouse button save as a picture to your computer

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

After looking at your old posts lets try to get some records here to get organized
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/i ... logy/16606
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/e ... 78#p205878
Birth record of Maria Paternostro (daughter of Rosa Lauciello )
INDEX#44
1895 Dec 5th in the town of Campomaggiore, birth of Maria Antonia Paternostro daughter of Domenico Paternostro age 36 and his wife Rosa Lauciello
31053_A516019-00016.jpg
Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Marriage of Domenicantonio Paternostro and Rosa Maria Lauciello
INDEX#11
1883 June 10 in the town of Campomaggiore marriage of Domenicantonio Paternostro age 27 farmer born and residing in Campomaggiore son of deceased Francesco Paternostro and Angiola Morena married Rosa Maria Lauciello age 19 born and residing in Campomaggiore daughter of Giuseppe Lauciello and Maria Antonia Perriello
31053_A506280-00006.jpg
Marty

Marty