Death of Francesco Casario

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
scraig32
Elite
Elite

Death of Francesco Casario

Post by scraig32 »

Hello all- I was able to translate most of this document however his parent's names are hard to read. Could you take a look? I have included the index entry and the death extract. I think the index is a bit easier to read. Thank you.

Index entry #66
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

15 November 1813 ( the index seems to say October 15) Riccia
43 year old Francesco Casario, peasant farmer died in his own home. He lived in Riccia.
His father was deceased Primiano (?) and his mother is Isabella di Ninno (?). He is the husband of Anna Felicia Carriero. He has a son Pasquale age 11.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 6.jpg.html
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Death of Francesco Casario

Post by erudita74 »

scraig32 wrote:Hello all- I was able to translate most of this document however his parent's names are hard to read. Could you take a look? I have included the index entry and the death extract. I think the index is a bit easier to read. Thank you.

Index entry #66
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

15 November 1813 ( it's Nov in the index too ) Riccia
43 year old Francesco Casario, peasant farmer died in his own home. He lived in Riccia.
His father was deceased Primiano (yes) and his mother is Isabella di Ninno (yes). He is the husband of Anna Felicia Carriero. He has a son Pasquale age 11.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 6.jpg.html
Great job, Suzanne!
Erudita
scraig32
Elite
Elite

Post by scraig32 »

What?!!! I got it all correct! I can't believe it. Thanks Erudita!
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

scraig32 wrote:What?!!! I got it all correct! I can't believe it. Thanks Erudita!
Suzanne,
Considering I don't believe you have been at this kind of research for very long, you're doing remarkably well. Keep up the great work! And, you should never feel you are being a pest by posting your documents. You're fortunate in that there are now others out there who can help you, if you get stuck. When I started, I had to rely on myself. Having never seen these types of records before, it was extremely difficult, and I even walked away from the research for about 6 months. But I was determined and am so glad I was. I can see that same determination in you, so I know you will have great success with your research. Just keep at it and remember that, sometimes what you seek, might not immediately present itself. It sometimes take years to get the answers, but if they are out there to be found, you will ultimately find them, as I have.
Erudita
scraig32
Elite
Elite

Post by scraig32 »

Thank you Erudita. Your comments make me feel much better. I really do feel like such a pest. But yes, I am very determined. The sad thing is that I have 3 younger brothers and my mom and they couldn't care less about any of this. I have just recently had a child of my own and sadly she most likely will be my only. I guess this is why I have so much determination to find everyone- although I won't be able to give my sweet baby siblings I do at least want to pass on to her who she is and who she came from. I think family ancestry is a priceless gift you can leave behind. I'm glad to have met a kindred spirit in you. I can't imagine looking through all of these documents without any help like you had to. That is really determination. I appreciate you and all that work so hard to help us on this site. Finding this site was the greatest find of all!