Organization of the Dipartimento Rubicone 1800

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
iolanda2
Veteran
Veteran

Organization of the Dipartimento Rubicone 1800

Post by iolanda2 »

Ho passato molte ore online cercando di trovare una mappa o le informazioni circa l'organizzazione geografica del Cantoni e Comuni nell'ambito del Dipartimento Rubincone durante il periodo 1800-1810.

Qualcuno può dirmi come posso determinare il comune corretto per un posto molto piccolo, attualmente una frazione del comune di Borghi (RN)

I have spent many hours online trying to locate a map or information about the geographical organization of the cantoni and comuni within the Dipartimento Rubincone during the period 1800 - 1810.

Can anyone tell me how I can determine the correct comune for a very small place, currently a frazione of the comune Borghi in ( RN )
iolanda2
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Organization of the Dipartimento Rubicone 1800

Post by iolanda2 »

Just received a response from the state archives in Cesena-Forli. They are wonderful! They will search the Napoleonic registers for my ancestors without my knowing the exact cantone associated with the very tiny borgo of San Giovanni in Galilea.

Oggetto: informazioni su S. Giovanni in Galilea, frazione di Borghi (FC).

Egr. Iolanda Olsen,
vista la Sua lontananza, Le chiediamo di inviarci i nominativi con la data e il luogo di nascita e di matrimonio.
Provvederemo d’ufficio, quando possibile, ad identificare il cantone e il comune coevo, principale chiave d’accesso all’archivio dello Stato Civile del Dipartimento del Rubicone.

Per l’espletamento di questa ricerca potrebbe rendersi comunque necessario un periodo di tempo superiore ai 30 giorni previsti dal regolamento.
iolanda2
Veteran
Veteran

Post by iolanda2 »

I found the answer to my question from the director of the archivo di state di Forli, here you go!

Napoleonic era organization

Dipartimento del Rubicone = Distretto di Cesena = Cantone di Savignano = Comune di Sogliano = piccolo borgo di San Giovanni in Galilea.
xpiriasoni

Post by xpiriasoni »

Ok i understand what you are saying but i think there should be more comments about the topic started initially, Thanks
We are the leading the world in providing best http://test-king.com/ dumps prep solutions. Our incredible offers for and gedare accessible at reasonable prices; our Florida National University is very rare in IT world.