family FACINO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
fabyx

family FACINO

Post by fabyx »

I am looking for members of my family still in U.S.A.

family FACINO,i am italian,i can from GENOVA.
THANK YOU :)
vj
Master
Master

Re: family FACINO

Post by vj »

A quick look at a Public Records database shows a few people by the name Facino in California and Washington.
What would their approximate ages be?
fabyx

Post by fabyx »

also I have found families Facino, in the zone of Sacrament.I don't know if those people can be my relatives, but since here in italia my last name is rare (only 26 in the national telephone book), I have thought that someone of them can be my relative, but I doesn't know whether to go on to my search.If someone can help me I thank (you excuse mine bad English) him/it .Thank's
fabyx

Post by fabyx »

also I have found families Facino, in the zone of Sacrament.I don't know if those people can be my relatives, but since here in italia my last name is rare (only 26 in the national telephone book), I have thought that someone of them can be my relative, but I doesn't know whether to go on to my search.If someone can help me I thank (you excuse mine bad English) him/it .Thank's
fabyx

Post by fabyx »

vj
Master
Master

Post by vj »

fabyx

You may want to write a nice letter and send it to the Facino's at the addresses on the link I'm attaching.

It may help you get a response yes/no if you enclose a self-addressed envelope with postage back to you.

Good luck!

Just type Facino in the 'person's name' blank
www.whowhere.com
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by VaDeb »

YOu can write a letter as Valerie suggested. Hopefully you have some information that the person reading the letter can recognize as their ancestor.

Do you know the name (first and surname) of the relative that came to America? The year the came? The name of a spouse or children? Any letters to indicate where they lived in the USA?

Any of this would help us trace this person from the arrival in the US and forward.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

fabyx wrote:I am looking for members of my family still in U.S.A.

family FACINO,i am italian,i can from GENOVA.
THANK YOU :)
Ciao Fabyx, per trovare i parenti ancora viventi in USA, forse è meglio che tu ci dici quali fossero i membri della tua famiglia emigrati, così possiamo aiutarti meglio... ciao, suanj

hi Fabyx, for to find the living parents in USA, perhaps it is better that you say us the name your family members emigrated, so we can better help you.... bye suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH