Anna Puleio Help Please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Anna Puleio Help Please

Post by stokkster1 »

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,352218601

I have Anna Puleio died Jul 25 or 14? Father dead Emmanuele mother Santa Maria Mazzola?
she was widow of who? she may have been 14 years OLD???

Thanks
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Anna Puleio Help Please

Post by erudita74 »

Anna died in Palermo on July 23, 1885. She was a widow with children at the time of her death. She had been born in San Giuseppe Jato on March 14, 1812 and was the daughter of deceased Emmanuele Puleio and deceased Santa Maria Mazzola, as you stated. Her age at death is not given in the record, but you can do the math since you have both her date of birth and date of death. I tried to find the actual death record in the Palermo records, but it is supposed to be in Part II, number 512, and the records in that section only go to #502. I looked at the next group of records which had the rest of the1885 records, but it's not there.

Erudita
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Post by stokkster1 »

erudita74 wrote:Anna died in Palermo on July 23, 1885. She was a widow with children at the time of her death. She had been born in San Giuseppe Jato on March 14, 1812 and was the daughter of deceased Emmanuele Puleio and deceased Santa Maria Mazzola, as you stated. Her age at death is not given in the record, but you can do the math since you have both her date of birth and date of death. I tried to find the actual death record in the Palermo records, but it is supposed to be in Part II, number 512, and the records in that section only go to #502. I looked at the next group of records which had the rest of the1885 records, but it's not there.

Erudita
Thank you so much, Does it by any chance list husband? Like Niccolo Garrasi? or mention garrasi children?
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

No, it doesn't list the husband's name. Just says she was a widow with children.
Erudita
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Anna Puleio died in the mental hospital of Palermo.
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Yes, Livio, is correct. Anna did die in a mental hospital (manicomio is the word in the record for that).
Erudita