Philippa Ferranti Morti

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Philippa Ferranti Morti

Post by stokkster1 »

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915

Page 207 # 297

I have Philippa Ferranti Maybe the 29 of Jun 1838 Widow age 65 thats about all I can figure out :lol: So how do I know if she is the spouse of my Vincenzo Geluso? are parents name listed Ugh this is hard!
carubia
Master
Master

Re: Philippa Ferranti Morti

Post by carubia »

30 (trigesima) Jun 1838. Yes, a widow of about age 65. Unfortunately her spouse's name is not indicated, and since she was married her parents aren't either. There's no easy way to determine her husband's name. However, since this was from 1838 in Sicily, a civil record for the death should exist, although you'd probably have to view the microfilm to see it.
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Re: Philippa Ferranti Morti

Post by stokkster1 »

carubia wrote:30 (trigesima) Jun 1838. Yes, a widow of about age 65. Unfortunately her spouse's name is not indicated, and since she was married her parents aren't either. There's no easy way to determine her husband's name. However, since this was from 1838 in Sicily, a civil record for the death should exist, although you'd probably have to view the microfilm to see it.
Thanks so Much, I will see about ordering records