Procedures to write IT Ufficio dello Stato Civile?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
KathyLPV
Rookie
Rookie

Procedures to write IT Ufficio dello Stato Civile?

Post by KathyLPV »

I have letters ready to send to various Italian Churches & Ufficio dello Stato Civile. But Steve Saviello & Dave Zerga ['97-'00] warned us NOT to send money first, but rather to send a self addressed [no stamp] envelope, and suggest you'll send a fee / donation when you get the papers. I'm using Dave's letters, somewhat modified.

I don't need any Certificates, an abstract will do. I am only looking for the DOB & DOD, & places of birth of my bisnonni. I have lots of data on my bisnonne. I posted on italiangenealogy.com before and was sent to antenati.san.beniculturali.it. for a document of one bisnonna. I've also searched the LSD site, but there is nothing on either of my bisnonni, only my bisnonne! And the anteneti site is too much to go through, especially if you don't know an exact year, date, or place. & can't read Italian.

So what is the new procedure to write for civil records? How do you do the mailing? What's the average cost or fee? I know it has to be in EUROs, but then how & where can you get them? What about sending a USD check?
Mille Grazie
Searching: Lo PINTO, FICANO, MAGGIORE; GRASSI, PACILEO, SERGIO, VERDOLINI [on LDS: VERDOLIVA], etc.
ITA: Palermo Bagheria MAGGIORE, FICANO, Lo PINTO; Otranto Napoli GRASSI, SERGIO, PACILEO, VERDOLINI [VERDOLVIA]; Prato VIGNOLINI, BINI; Pessaro PALAZZI; ACQUISTA, ARCANGELO; IRE BEATTIE; PRUSIA SCHULSKY; HOFF, MAMMELSDORF; NIX, GIESEN; HAUSER, ACKERMAN
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Procedures to write IT Ufficio dello Stato Civile?

Post by adelfio »

Normally no charge for records from a comune but you should send a photo id with your request
Are you still looking for Francesco Lo PINTO Ferdinando GRASSI and Raffaele VIGNOLINI

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
KathyLPV
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KathyLPV »

Marty,
Thanks a lot for that. I wasn't sure if anything changed since Dave & Steve guided us. I figured you don't have to pay for civil records, just offer to send a donation for their efforts & postage. Glad you said I have to send an ID for them! Didn't know that. Drivers license is OK? Doesn't have my maiden name, but then it doesn't say GRASSI either . . .

Are you still looking for Francesco Lo PINTO Ferdinando GRASSI and Raffaele VIGNOLINI - Yes, I am. My bisnonni seem to vanished from any records. I did find Ferdinando's marriage record, but still no DOB or DOD, nor whether he was born in Otranto, Lecce or in Napoli, Campania. Francesco's the same, married in Bagheria [Palermo?], but no DOB or where he was born. He died in NYC & I think I have his DOD, got to go check it out.
Grazie Mille Marty
ITA: Palermo Bagheria MAGGIORE, FICANO, Lo PINTO; Otranto Napoli GRASSI, SERGIO, PACILEO, VERDOLINI [VERDOLVIA]; Prato VIGNOLINI, BINI; Pessaro PALAZZI; ACQUISTA, ARCANGELO; IRE BEATTIE; PRUSIA SCHULSKY; HOFF, MAMMELSDORF; NIX, GIESEN; HAUSER, ACKERMAN
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Do you have the year of the marriage record of Francesco Lo Pinto to Teresa Ficano, married in Bagheria if you have the record can you post it?
What children di they have in Italy?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

4/23/1875 in the town of Palermo birth of Giovanni Lo Pinto son of Francesco Lo Pinto and Teresa Ficano registry v 86 n 910
Palermo birth index click on mouse to magnify

https://86d87f28-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.goo ... edirects=0

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Marriage of Francesco Lo Pinto and Teresa Ficano
INDEX#3
1869 Jan 16th in the town of Bagheria appeared Francesco Lo Pinto soldier in the Bersaglieri born 9/14/1843 in San Chirico Raparo,Potenza resides in Bagheria son of Don Gherado Lo Pinto and Donna Teresina Bollica ??? married to Teresa Ficano born 11/14/1848 in Bagheria and resides in Bagheria daughter of Giovanni Ficano landowner and Antonina Maggiore

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639

Here you go for Francesco Lo Pinto birth act sent email with your photo ID license is find
e-mail: ufficioanagrafe@comune.sanchiricoraparo.pz.it

Ufficio Anagrafe
Comune di San Chirico Raparo
Piazza Roma 1
85030 San Chirico Raparo PZ
Italy

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di Francesco Lo Pinto

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da San Chirico Raparo . Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome : Francesco Lo Pinto
Nome e cognome del padre: Gherado Lo Pinto
Nome e cognome della madre: Teresina Bollica
Luogo di nascita: San Chirico Raparo
Data di nascita: 14 Sept 1843
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

For Teresa Ficano birth act email send a photo id
email: d.valeriano@comune.bagheria.pa.it
Servizi Demografici (Stato Civile –Anagrafe)
Comune di Bagheria
Corso Umberto I
90011 Bagheria (PA)
Italy
OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di Teresa Ficano

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Bagheria. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome : Teresa Ficano
Nome e cognome del padre: Giovanni Ficano
Nome e cognome della madre: Antonina Maggiore
Luogo di nascita: Bagheria
Data di nascita: 14 Nov 1848
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Francesco Lo Pinto
INDEX #60
1843 Sept 14th in the town of San Chirico Raparo birth of Francesco Lo Pinto son of Gherado Lo Pinto age 38 and Teresina Bollita age 38 daughter of Giuseppe Bollica

CLICK ON IMAGE TO MAGNIFY
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Marriage of Gherado Lo Pinto and Teresina Bollita
Index #19
1824 July 30th in the town of San Chirico Raparo appeared Gherado Lo Pinto age 21 born and resides in San Chirico Raparo son of Genuario Lo Pinto and Maria Maddalena Borano married Teresina Bollita age 17 born in Napoli daughter of Giuseppe La Bollita (doctor) and Francesca Cavalieri

Marty

Marty
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

adelfio wrote:Birth record of Francesco Lo Pinto
INDEX #60
1843 Sept 14th in the town of San Chirico Raparo birth of Francesco Lo Pinto son of Gherado Lo Pinto age 38 and Teresina Bollita age 38 daughter of Giuseppe Bollica

Marty
I believe that Teresina's surname is La Bollita.
The declarant Francesco Paolo La Bollita is her uncle
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

adelfio wrote:Marriage of Gherado Lo Pinto and Teresina Bollita
Index #19
1824 July 30th in the town of San Chirico Raparo appeared Gherado Lo Pinto age 21 born and resides in San Chirico Raparo son of Genuario Lo Pinto and Maria Maddalena Borano married Teresina Bollita age 17 born in Napoli daughter of Giuseppe La Bollita (doctor) and Francesca Cavalieri

Marty
July 30 1824 is the marriage promise, the marriage was celebrated Aug 1 in the Parish church.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Thank you Livio for the backup

Marty

Marty
KathyLPV
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KathyLPV »

Marty, Livio,
Che Bello! Magnifico! Unbelievable.

I never thought to look at anteneti for San Cherice, even though Francesco listed it as his "last residence" on his Ship manifest to the USA in 1900. [I saved that manuscript.] He died in NYC. But since he was in the Bersaglieri & moved a lot, I never thought to look anywhere but Bagheria, Palermo, Ravenna, or Napoli. My grandfather was born in Palermo & his brothers in Ravenna & Napoli.

I can't thank you two enough. I went to the pages you gave me, copied & saved them too, to look over, one more step in my hunt. You two, and this site are amazing. Every other site, I get niente. Here, people have found data & send the links to me - within a day or two! Love this site! Love you two!

Grazie mlle, Buon fortuna, & Vada con dio, Marty & Livio
Kathy Lo PINTO [GRASSI] VIGNOLINI

P.S. I did find the birth record for Amberto VIGNOLINI, with the right parents. & It had some of his father's [Alberto] brothers or cousins & ages. Now I don't know if I need to be writing these places, but may anyway, just to have a hard copy, & go further back. Thanks again fellas.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Armida Maria Vignolini
Index#26
1877 Jan 5th in the town of Prato in a house on via del Palco birth of Armida Maria Vignolini daughter of Raffaele Vignolini age 38 shoemaker resides in Filettole and his wife Emilia Bini

CLICK TO MAGNIFY RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 6.jpg.html

Birth record of Alberto Vignolini
CLICK TO MAGNIFY RECORD

On both birth records it says of Raffaele Vignolini shoemaker resides in Filettole which is a suburb frazione of Prato so perhaps that's where he is from originaly from

Marty

Marty
KathyLPV
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KathyLPV »

This is getting to be one amazing week! First my bisnonni & possibly going back to my 4th Great Grandfather, from not even have a DOB for my 1st Great Grandfather! And now this, my husband's Grandfather's sisters birth record! The other one, Amberto I got before some how, maybe here. But this is Alberto's older brother. Alberto was born in 1879, that we know from other documents we have. We thought the brother's name was Umberto from some of those documents, but I guess his is a "northern" variation.

Funny, I tried to look up some of my other names on antenati, in cities I know they lived in & were born in, but I got no results. How any of you can do so, and so quickly is incredible!

'S been quite a busy week for me. Grazie mille, Marty.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Perhaps the first Alberto Vignolini died and they renamed the second baby the same name which is the norm in Italy. What was the first Alberto 1869 birth date?

Marty

Marty