help translate letter for Parrish Priest

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

help translate letter for Parrish Priest

Post by ChrisMosca »

If someone could please help me translate to Italian, I would rather not use an online translator for an email to the Priest.

"Dear Parroco Don Sandro Carbonari,

Thanks again for all your help with finding the baptismal record of PAcifico MOSCA, I have sent a letter with a small donation for the church.

if its not too much to ask, when ever you have time and there is no rush, would you be able to look for a baptism record for Domenico MOSCA son of Francesco born around 1769-1771? thank you for your help, and I hope to someday soon be able to visit this beatiful country.
thank you

Cordiali Saluti,

Christopher Mosca"

Thank you!!
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: help translate letter for Parrish Priest

Post by liviomoreno »

Gentilissimo Don Sandro Carbonari,
ancora grazie per aver trovato l'atto di battesimo di Pacifico Mosca, ho inviato una lettera con una piccola donazione per la Chiesa.
Se non chiedo troppo, quando ha tempo e senza alcuna fretta, potrebbe cercare anche il battesimo di Domenico Mosca, figlio di Francesco, nato attorno al 1769-1771? La ringrazio molto per il Suo aiuto e spero di riuscire a visitare questo magnifico paese.
Cordiali saluti
Christopher Mosca