Husband and Wife Birth Acts

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Husband and Wife Birth Acts

Post by phishfood »

Thanks for the info. I have another question about Maria Carmella's birth act now. What is the year where it says di anni on the 11th line? Then right after that line where it starts: e da...???? Then on line 15 when is says nella casa... what is right after that? Lastly, at the very bottom is that handwriting anything important to know? Thanks for the help. :)

Kim
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Thanks for the info.
I have another question about Maria Carmella's birth act now. What is the year where it says di anni on the 11th line?
25 old
Then right after that line where it starts: e da...????
and from Vittoria .. (MATRI?..? I cannot read very well) legitimate wife of him
Then on line 15 when is says nella casa... what is right after that?
nella casa di propria abitazione=in the own house of residence
Lastly, at the very bottom is that handwriting anything important to know? Thanks for the help. :)
.. that was illetterates: the declarant and withnesses
Kim
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran

Post by phishfood »

suanj,

Thanks for the translation. Yet another question. On Francesantonio's birth act where it said the grandfather was Gennario, I know his grandfather's name is Francescopaolo. So if everything else is right on the birth act accept the grandfather then do we have the wrong birth act?

Kim
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

suanj,
Kim,
Thanks for the translation. Yet another question. On Francesantonio's birth act where it said the grandfather was Gennario,
Gennaro and no GEnnario; yes the grandfather was Gennaro.
I know his grandfather's name is Francescopaolo. So if everything else is right on the birth act accept the grandfather then do we have the wrong birth act?
Kim

Kim, I cannot know what you already have, but in Francescantonio birthact image that you show me, are wrote that is Gennaro grandfather;
as you can have another birthact of same person and with different grandfather name? perhaps you make some confusion?
the italian documents are effectives, rights.

suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran

Post by phishfood »

suanj,

I only have Francesantonio's birthact. I was just trying to make a connection. If everything else is correct on the act except the grandfather then maybe I have the wrong birth act. Just trying to see how that is possible.

Kim
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

phishfood wrote:suanj,

I only have Francesantonio's birthact. I was just trying to make a connection. If everything else is correct on the act except the grandfather then maybe I have the wrong birth act. Just trying to see how that is possible.

Kim
Kim: on Francescantonio birthact, all data are correct; this for sure.
Best regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH