Italian Documents

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dutchess

Italian Documents

Post by dutchess »

Well then i guess my grandfather was wrong when he told my mother that the languages varied from region to region!
<BR>What site do i go to to get the documents i need for Sicily?
<BR>The information i was going to share was going to be that of names and dates, in an attempt to help others that might be looking for names similar to that of my family.
<BR>
ptimber
Master
Master

Italian Documents

Post by ptimber »

You go to the same place I told you when you requested information about Piscionieri so there is no need for me to duplicate the information. Insofar as you posting your requests, no one is really intrested since the information is normally provided to each person who makes an inquiry. Your kindness is only exceeded by your many other obvious virtues.
dutchess

Italian Documents

Post by dutchess »

Thank you for the information.
<BR>by the way, in conversing with edmondo, he told me that this site is meant to join people with the same interest for Italian Genealogy so they can answer each others questions, so anything i might find could be of interest to someone else, who knows.
dutchess

Italian Documents

Post by dutchess »

I just wanted to thank you again for all your help. It is nice to be able to go to a site and ask a question and get some good information.
<BR>Have a great day.
ptimber
Master
Master

Italian Documents

Post by ptimber »

Please feel free to re-read what I told you about documents, dialects and the italian language whiuch you obviously didn\'t understand or we would not be here. Feel free to keep in touch. Peter