Biagio Abbondante Birth certificate 1891

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Abbondante

Biagio Abbondante Birth certificate 1891

Post by Abbondante »

Hello, I have been doing research in order to extend the reach of my family tree. Recently, I hit a stump after finding a birth certificate written in Italian hand writing. I believe, as to how I see it, that he was entrusted to A midwife, possibly meaning adoption. However much of the handwriting I cannot decipher and I hope someone can as I don't want my journey to end so quick. Thank all who can take the time to help in any way!
Attachments
birth certificate he is number 180 on the right hand side.
birth certificate he is number 180 on the right hand side.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Biagio Abbondante Birth certificate 1891

Post by liviomoreno »

On Oct 2 1890, in the town hall appeared Carmela Caffarelli, midwife, and declared that on Oct 1st, in the house at address Via Trinità 30, a woman, who does not want to be named, gave birth to a male baby. The baby was given by the officer the name Biagio Abbondante
Abbondante

Re: Biagio Abbondante Birth certificate 1891

Post by Abbondante »

Thank you for your fast response. It was what I thought it was unfortunately. Don't know If all ends here but I hope I can find out more to the story