Looking For Surname Manera for Research Paper

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kevin

Looking For Surname Manera for Research Paper

Post by kevin »

High school student looking for family background :D
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

High School student looking for family background is not a thought out question. If I were to try to locate you in the USA on the bassi of that question I would have to travel to the States of Wasington, California the Siouth West, The middle West and the Northeast followed by the Southern coastal states ending in Florida...Now where do you live so I can trace your family background?????? When you get back to me saying the name of the town of origin or Province or region in Italy your family came from then I can assist you in locating your family in Italy and records of them dating back to the middle ages but not before you spring with some information. Currentlyu there are 951 Manera surnamed persons and the name is a variation of the base surname MAINERO of french origin and first documented in the city of Torino in 1363 ADas Mainerius. Reference is Dizionario dei Cognomi Italiani by Emideo De Felice. Now get back to me with what you know and what you DON'T know so that I can direct you. If you have the name of the first member of your family to arrive in the USDA as an immigrant that will be helpful. Peter NYC
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Is there a problem your having with your research objective???Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I am looking forward to hearing from you since there is a lot of information to discover that will be resurrected and last for generations to come. Someday your grandchildren will ask and you can say.....Peter