I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
trmp

I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil

Post by trmp »

I need information ABANCA of Italy - Destiny: Brazil
Or
PALMA - Destiny: Portugal > Brasil

Excuse-me my english don't is very good

Tanks.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I am very sorry but ABANCA or ABBANCA does not exist in Italy nor is there any record for any Abanca or Abbanca who immigrated from Italy to Brazil. I am sorry. Peter NYC

Escribo en Espanol ahora. No hay ningun apellido Abanca o Abbanca en Italia y nisiquiera en la lista de los migrantes hacia Brasil desde Italia. Peter NYC
trmp

Post by trmp »

ptimber wrote:I am very sorry but ABANCA or ABBANCA does not exist in Italy nor is there any record for any Abanca or Abbanca who immigrated from Italy to Brazil. I am sorry. Peter NYC

Escribo en Espanol ahora. No hay ningun apellido Abanca o Abbanca en Italia y nisiquiera en la lista de los migrantes hacia Brasil desde Italia. Peter NYC
------------------------------------
ABANCA
Thanks peter,
But exist! i have folks italians with this surname ABANCA
I will go found new information with my folks.

Preciso de sua ajuda no próximo mês - I will need your help in next month after talk with my folks who live in a little city (150 Km of my house). I will contact you if you can help me, Very Very thanks.

Entro em contacto mas adiante

PALMA
I need information PALMA of ITALY to Portugal - AFTER: Portugal to Brazil

Excuse the portuñol and the spanglish (smiles...)

São Paulo/Minas Gerais - Brazil
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

No hay archivos de Italia a Portugal. No hay archivos de Portugal a Brasil por PALMA. Lo siento mucho amigo.

Cuando encuentra coreccion de Abanca me hace saber y le ayudo con mucho gusto. Peter NYC
littledi

Re: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil

Post by littledi »

Could you be looking for DePalma? This is the name I am researching. My grfather and his brother came to USA in early 1900's from Mignana Caserta near Naples. Dianne
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There is no Mignana but there is Mignano Monte Lungo postale 81049. There is no Abanca surname in the Salerno province nor in the entire regionof Campania. There are, however, 23 lisitng in the proivnce of Salerno for De Palma. Go to www.paginebianche.,it and put in the De Palma surname int he first line and the intials SA int he third line for the province fo Salerno and then review each De Palma by the towns listed and also by the names and also by the province. Peter
trmp

Post by trmp »

I think this: Abanca = Labanca / error of register
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

trmp wrote:I need information ABANCA of Italy - Destiny: Brazil
Or
PALMA - Destiny: Portugal > Brasil

Excuse-me my english don't is very good

Tanks.
Abanca not exist in Italy; In Spain are ABARCA and Bança....are possible , as just member suggestion, that the italian spelling is La Banca(Labanca) or Della Banca..
In Brasil(Rio de Janeiro) sure came:
- Carmine Labanca
http://www.estacio.br/rededeletras/nume ... aleiro.asp
-Giuseppe Labanca "tio do ator João Labanca"(around 1909) ..
-Giulio Labanca,

Labanca is surname of Italy south... (in Brasil are Labanca coming from Grimaldi town/Cosenza province/Calabria region)...
and the first name of your ancestors? and some other detail?
regards, suanj
trmp

Post by trmp »

Thank You So much Suanj, i will search more details...

Very thanks
Essgee
Master
Master

Post by Essgee »

Check out these arrivals:

http://www.italians-world.org/Italy/BancaDatiGb.htm

You must register, but registration is free.

There are no Labanca or Palma listed as arriving in Brazil. However, there are 44 Labanca arriving port in Argentina and 183 Palma listed in Argentina as well. Possible they went to Brazil from Argentina...particularly if they were Portuguese speaking.

Hope it helps.
trmp

Post by trmp »

Wow, it's a new information for me Essgee... Argentina to Brazil... Can be... can be...

Thank You So much
littledi

Post by littledi »

ptimber wrote:There is no Mignana but there is Mignano Monte Lungo postale 81049. There is no Abanca surname in the Salerno province nor in the entire regionof Campania. There are, however, 23 lisitng in the proivnce of Salerno for De Palma. Go to www.paginebianche.,it and put in the De Palma surname int he first line and the intials SA int he third line for the province fo Salerno and then review each De Palma by the towns listed and also by the names and also by the province. Peter
Strange...both his Ellis Island record and his Naturalization papers list this town and my uncle was there in WWII, and again in the early 80's. It is on the oppositeside of the volcano from Pompeii. Every time the volcano would smoke his grandmothers would pack up the grand kids and take them to church to pray for the thing to quit smoking.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

littledi wrote:
ptimber wrote:There is no Mignana but there is Mignano Monte Lungo postale 81049. There is no Abanca surname in the Salerno province nor in the entire regionof Campania. There are, however, 23 lisitng in the proivnce of Salerno for De Palma. Go to www.paginebianche.,it and put in the De Palma surname int he first line and the intials SA int he third line for the province fo Salerno and then review each De Palma by the towns listed and also by the names and also by the province. Peter
Strange...both his Ellis Island record and his Naturalization papers list this town and my uncle was there in WWII, and again in the early 80's. It is on the oppositeside of the volcano from Pompeii. Every time the volcano would smoke his grandmothers would pack up the grand kids and take them to church to pray for the thing to quit smoking.
Hi littledi;
Mignana not exist in Italy correct name town is MIGNANO MONTE LUNGO, Caserta province/Campania region, near volcano called "Vesuvio" that smoke not currently( for luck!).
suanj
littledi

Post by littledi »

suanj wrote:
littledi wrote:
Hi littledi;
Mignana not exist in Italy correct name town is MIGNANO MONTE LUNGO, Caserta province/Campania region, near volcano called "Vesuvio" that smoke not currently( for luck!).
suanj
Thanks,
Do you think it would be wiser to send for his civil records or his church records?
Dianne
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Dianne: is better to send an request in Common for civil records...
regards, suanj