Could anyone clean up this translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
cypercat

Could anyone clean up this translation

Post by cypercat »

Using the free services for the following and was hoping someone could clean up some of the words that got missed.

Egregio Fratello:
A seguito del rapporto fatto dal Grande Segretario Archivista Sig.Natale Comella,questo Grande Concilio Esecutivo si congratula sentitamente con tutti i fratelli della Loggia Cincinnatus No.1191 per la loro encomiabile attivita' dimostrata nella presente Campagna per l'incremento dell'Ordine; porge il suo vivo compiacimento al Venerabile fratello Sig.Alessandro Di Tullio che sta molto lavarondo e che seppe tenere una splendida riunione in occasione della venuta del Grandi Ufficiali e per l'ottimo ed entusiastico discorso da lui fatto;si compiace altresi con l'Amministrazione tutta della Loggia e formula l'augurio che gli sforzi di tutti i bravi componenti la Loggia Cincinnatus siano coronati dal migliore successo.

Con i sensi della nostra migliore fratellanza si tenga cordilli saluti estensibili a tutti i fratelli della Loggia; ci creda in L.U.F

This is what came up using Systran -

Dear Brother: To continuation of the relationship made from the Great
Secretary Archivist Sig.Natale Comella, this Large one I
sentitamente conciliate Executive congratula with all the siblings
of the Loggia Cincinnatus No.1191 for their demonstrated
encomiabile attivita' in the present Campaign for the increment
of the Order; porge its alive satisfaction to the Venerable person
brother Sig.Alessandro Di Tullio that is a lot lavarondo and
that it knew to hold a splendid reunion in occasion of the come one of
Major officer and for the optimal and entusiastico speech from he
fatto;si feels sorry altresi with the Administration all of the
Loggia and formula the augury that the efforts of all the good
members the Loggia Cincinnatus are crowned from the best one
happened.

With the senses of our better fratellanza one keeps cordilli
extensible salutes to all the siblings of the Loggia; it believes
to us in L.U.F

~
I get the jest of the letter but was wondering if anyone could make it a little clearer.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Could anyone clean up this translation

Post by suanj »

Egregio Fratello:
A seguito del rapporto fatto dal Grande Segretario Archivista Sig.Natale Comella,questo Grande Concilio Esecutivo si congratula sentitamente con tutti i fratelli della Loggia Cincinnatus No.1191 per la loro encomiabile attivita' dimostrata nella presente Campagna per l'incremento dell'Ordine; porge il suo vivo compiacimento al Venerabile fratello Sig.Alessandro Di Tullio che sta molto lavorando e che seppe tenere una splendida riunione in occasione della venuta del Grandi Ufficiali e per l'ottimo ed entusiastico discorso da lui fatto; si compiace altresi con l'Amministrazione tutta della Loggia e formula l'augurio che gli sforzi di tutti i bravi componenti la Loggia Cincinnatus siano coronati dal migliore successo.

Con i sensi della nostra migliore fratellanza si tenga cordiali saluti estensibili a tutti i fratelli della Loggia; ci creda in L.U.F
about this masonry letter, the translation could be so:

Dear Brother:
After the reportage made from the Great
Secretary Archivist Sig. Natale Comella, this GREAT EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
send the deep gratulations to Loggia Cincinnatus No.1191 BROTHERS
for laudable activity demonstrated in this Campaign for the increment of the Order;
it gives the alive satisfaction to Venerable
BROTHER Sig.Alessandro Di Tullio that is a lot working and
that it knew to make a splendid reunion in occasion of arriving of GREAT Officials and for the speech optimal and enthusiastic made by he ;it is felt sorry alsowith all Loggia Administration and it send the augury about efforts of all the good members the Loggia Cincinnatus are crowned from success.

With the senses of our better brotherhood we send you the best regards
extensibles to all the Loggia's BROTHERS; believe you
in L.U.F

[hr]
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by elba »

This may be a little nearer the mark than electronic translations;

Egregio Fratello:
A seguito del rapporto fatto dal Grande Segretario Archivista Sig.Natale Comella,questo Grande Concilio Esecutivo si congratula sentitamente con tutti i fratelli della Loggia Cincinnatus No.1191 per la loro encomiabile attivita' dimostrata nella presente Campagna per l'incremento dell'Ordine; porge il suo vivo compiacimento al Venerabile fratello Sig.Alessandro Di Tullio che sta molto lavarondo e che seppe tenere una splendida riunione in occasione della venuta del Grandi Ufficiali e per l'ottimo ed entusiastico discorso da lui fatto;si compiace altresi con l'Amministrazione tutta della Loggia e formula l'augurio che gli sforzi di tutti i bravi componenti la Loggia Cincinnatus siano coronati dal migliore successo.

Con i sensi della nostra migliore fratellanza si tenga cordilli saluti estensibili a tutti i fratelli della Loggia; ci creda in L.U.F

Dear Brother,
Following the report by Mr. Natale Comella the Grand Secretary of Archives, the Grand Executive Council warmly congratulates all the Brothers of the Cincinnatus Lodge No. 1191 for their commendable actions demonstrated during the current Campaign to increase the Order; offering with great pleasure our satisfaction to the Honourable brother Mr. Alessandro Di Tuillo who has worked hard and knew how to hold a splendid gathering on the occasion of the visit of the Grand Officers and for the excellent and enthusiastic speech he made; we are also pleased with the overall Administration of the Lodge and would like to express our best wishes and hopes that all the capable efforts of the Cincinnatus Lodge will be crowned with even more success.
With feelings of our improved brotherhood we extend our cordial best wishes to all the Lodge Brothers. We believe in L.U.F.

Regards,
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
cypercat

Post by cypercat »

Thanks goes out to both of you. I know someone who is going to be very happy to read these kind remarks about his father.

I do have a couple more coming that I would like to present to him for Father's Day (USA Holiday)

Thanks again!
cypercat

Post by cypercat »

Here is another I typed it in the free service but all of you do a much better job of translating.

Dgregio fratello

PiaccuaVi accettare i sensi della mia piu' sentita gratitudine per il Vostro bel Telegramma di congratulzioni in occassione della mia recente nomina a Commendatore della Corona d'Italia

Tale alta onoreficanza teste'conferitami da S.M. il Re d'Italia io la ritengo,non solo diretta alla mia persona, quanto un segno di riconoscenza del Nostro Ordine in questo Stato.

Ringraziandovi nuovamente vi prego di gradire i miei piu' distinti ossequi

Devotissimo

This is what I get from the free translation sites.

Dear brother

PiaccuaVi to accept the senses of mine piu' felt gratefulness for Your beautiful Telegram of congratulzioni in occassione of my recent nomination to Knight of the Crown of Italy Such high onoreficanza teste' conferred me from S.M. the King of Italy I think it, not only directed my person, how much a sign of riconoscenza of Our Order in this State. Ringraziando you newly I pray you appreciate mine piu' distinguished ossequi Most devout.

This is what I come up with -
Accept the sense of my gratefulness for your beautiful telegram of congratulaion on the occassion of my recent nomination to Knight of the Crown of Italy. Such high ???? conferred to me from S.M. the King of Italy. I think it not just directed to me but a sign of ??????? of our Order in this State.

(I can't figure out the last line)

Any thoughts?
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by elba »

Hope this one is OK too....

elba

Dgregio fratello

PiaccuaVi accettare i sensi della mia piu' sentita gratitudine per il Vostro bel Telegramma di congratulzioni in occassione della mia recente nomina a Commendatore della Corona d'Italia

Tale alta onoreficanza teste'conferitami da S.M. il Re d'Italia io la ritengo,non solo diretta alla mia persona, quanto un segno di riconoscenza del Nostro Ordine in questo Stato.

Ringraziandovi nuovamente vi prego di gradire i miei piu' distinti ossequi

Devotissimo

Dear Brother
Will you please accept my most sincere thanks for your telegram conveying the congratulations on the occasion of my recent appointment as Commander (Knight) of the Crown of Italy.

Such honour was bestowed on me recently by His Majesty the King of Italy and I maintain, was not just directed at me personally, but more as a sign of recognition of our Order in this country.

With renewed thanks I beg you to accept my respectful regards.

Yours faithfully
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Elba,

You never stop to amaze me at your flawless translations! You done cleaned it up real nice! :D :D :D :D

Nuccia