Happy Belated Birthday, Marisa!

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Happy Belated Birthday, Marisa!

Post by jcsm400 »

I'm behind the eight ball, again! :oops:

Hope you had a wonderful birthday on June 17th.

We do need a listing of everyone's birthdays......suggestions on how?

Happy Birthday & many more to come, Marisa!

Hugs,
Joyce
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Marisa6
Elite
Elite

Re: Happy Belated Birthday, Marisa!

Post by Marisa6 »

Oooh - I'm all embarrassed! :oops: Thankyou. Thats me 38 now - that big four-oh is looming over the horizon :( I spent my birthday listening to my son and 25 of his buddys playing guitars at a concert :? , and then had the family round for a barbeque. (Remember on Donna's list about being Italian about squeezing a huge family into a tiny yard...). Then I watched Italy drawing with the States - which I suppose stopped any American forum members having split loyalties :D

Thankyou - that was kind of you to remember! How is that wee darling baby?

Marisa xxxxx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

I must of missed the previous posting on this one...... :?

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!! :D

Lisa
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

Sounds like a great birthday.

The big 40 is looooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg passed for me.... 50 hit me hard & the way time's a passing 60 is just around the next corner or two! Can't stop the clock, so just go with the flow.

Little Ty is doing great. Jaundice hasn't cleared up, but didn't get any worse (which they said most likely it would).....mom's milk finally came in....so he is sleeping better & more content. When I talked to my daughter this afternoon, she sounded more relaxed & content, too.....getting the hang of it all.

Stay cool!

Joyce :)
Marisa6
Elite
Elite

Post by Marisa6 »

Hi Joyce and Lisa

Hmm - my Dad says that odd numbered 'ohs' are worse that even ones. He is approaching 70 fast - so we will see if it is true :lol: My grandmother was 89 yesterday - so she has a big one coming up too God willing.

Your daughter is doing well if she is getting the hang of it already! I howled for two weeks after the first, and three weeks after the second :lol: I'm so glad he is on the mend. The breast milk will help too. I always say that when you get your sleep you can cope with anything - unfortunately tiny babies have other ideas when it comes to sleep....

Take care and thanks again

Marisa xx
Emmy
Master
Master

Post by Emmy »

:( Sorry I missed it too Marisa - (you kept that well hidden) but never-the -less the wish is just as sincere - :D Very Happy Belated Birthday wishes to a very nice person. :D

Marisa- you're just a wee kitten yet, when you do get to 40, then 50, then 60+ you dont get older!! you just become 'a recylced teenager' :wink: or like me - I'm just 23 (in my head) + V A T (value added tax).
So dont worry, you've a long way to go yet before the grey hairs appear!!!
Hope you had a great time.
Love
Emmy xx
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

Emmy,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it :!:

Joyce
Marisa6
Elite
Elite

Post by Marisa6 »

Thanks Emmy

Going on a friends advice that in middle age you can either widen or wizen I have taken to eating lots of chocolate :D

I like the recycled teenager bit!

Marisa xx
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Marisa,

HAPPY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I can't believe I forgot it... :oops: I make it a habit to try and remeber everyone's birthday (but my own of course). I swear I thought I returned your email...did you get those power tools you wanted? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has been quite a busy week now hasn't it? I think I'll PM Edmondo and request a Special Announcement Thread for all these special occasions. What do you all think?

And by the way, I'd loved it when I hit 40....the best year of my life and I wouldn't want to turn back time. Of course, I would mind if it slowed down a bit now....

Oh well! Enjoy! :D

Nuccia :D
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]
FOR YOU Marisa: happy birthday !!!![/align]
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Emmy
Master
Master

Post by Emmy »

Marisa- Just enjoy the chocolates - just try not to worry about the long lasting after effects :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps Nuccia, after Joyce's question about birthday dates, I was just thinking the same as you last night. 'Another heading on the list of forums eg Friends of the Forums - Happy days, holiday snaps, funny stories etc and things just for a laugh.

pss Suanj your cards are beautiful.

Emmy
Marisa6
Elite
Elite

Post by Marisa6 »

My goodness me - thanks everyone. Its so nice to have good friends - even ones I have never met!

Thanks for the card Suanj - it is lovely.

Nuccia - I got my power tools despite my husband grumbling about why I can't be like other women and want make-up, clothes etc :D Don't know what kind of woman he is thinking about.... :?

A sort of chat thread would be good wouldn't it. Back to the idea of a virtual bar :lol: :lol: Then we could cover birthdays, football, happy occasions, Christmas, Easter - the works. Above and beyond the genealogy this is a forum of friends and it would be nice to have a chat space :D

Marisa xxxxxxxxxxxx
mfjp
Master
Master

Post by mfjp »

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

A power tool woman??

Cool!! I bought 2 sanders for my own use just because it was ripping "Hawk Eyes" apart everytime I used his... best to keep the peace this way.

I want to wish you a Happy Birthday Marisa!! You've got a great personality and enjoy reading your posts...

Yes, I too agree... a chat space would be awesome here!! Edmondo, hope you are reading this...

All the very best to you!
Maria

P.S.

On this forum we look for our roots...

At home... or at the parlour... we just try to hide em...

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Marisa6
Elite
Elite

Post by Marisa6 »

Ha - yes - power tools - and don't your men give you respect when you have an electric drill in your hand!!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments :D I could listen to then all day...... :lol:

Marisa xx
mahart
Veteran
Veteran

Post by mahart »

:D :D
Hello everyone and Happy Birthday Marisa, where I come from it is your birthday for 1 week or so the wife says. Is not that the case with everyone? Don't say I've been taken for a mug these past years. I mean a present everyday of the week does feel a little demanding, ah well I suppose its the burden of being the husband. (By the way I always lose the gender struggles). POWER TOOLS for women, what are you mad? you will go around playing Bob the builder (forgiveness I beg). Just joking my wife is the same except that she demands them per job not for birthdays I think she picked this up from me because I always find the need to buy new tools and during one self indulgent diagnosing evening I concluded that garages, sheds and tools replaced my childhood toys.

I think I am an England supporter tonight, I am starting to lose my identity or did I have one pre world cup.

By the way Marisa what happened to summer?

:) :) :)
Searching for Palombella family in Molfetta, Puglia

Mark