Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Addis

Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore

Post by Addis »

Hello All,

I'm searching for Lugino Aprile Salvatore who is my fathers half brother. Lugiono, accoring to the records I have was born around 1957 or 1956 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. His father was Italian and his mother Ethiopian. He left Ethiopia with his father at the age of about 6-8 years old. According to my information he went to School in Gallelio Institue in the Florence area.

Today, he should be around 50 years old and according to the latest letter my grandmother received from him he was living in the city of Pistoia and is married.

I'm living 28 yeas old and live in the United Kingdom. I have pictures of him when he got married,if that would be of any help.

Please advice me on how I can find him as my father tried several times but has lost hope now.

I Thank you all for your help in advance.
Addis

Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore

Post by Addis »

please send me an e-mail to bisewer@yahoo.com if you have any constructive advice. Thank you.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Addis:
but your father half brother.. the name is APRILE Luigi (Luigino diminutive) Salvatore? are only a Aprile Salvatore in Agliana town, Pistoia province:

Aprile Salvatore-autotrasporti Orditura Roccatura Rammendo
51031 Agliana (PT) - Via Branaccia

could be ..?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Addis

Post by Addis »

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your information. The address you gave me, is it an address which I can try to write a letter to? Would it be possible for you to find a phone number for me for that address?

I thank you in advance for all your help!

Addis
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

The phone number is....

0574 673761

Nuccia :D
Addis

Post by Addis »

Is that the phone number to the above address? And please note, I cannot speak even little bit of Italian so please do not leave any comments in Italian as I won't understand.

I thank you very much for your help. If necessary, I would be more than happy to compensate anyone who can help me to find my above mentioned uncle.

Thank you again.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

the phone is right( + 39 international Italy prefix), but if you don't speak the italian it will be a problem... for this I adviced you of to write a italian letter and to send it by normal post at above mentioned address... regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Addis wrote:Is that the phone number to the above address? And please note, I cannot speak even little bit of Italian so please do not leave any comments in Italian as I won't understand.

I thank you very much for your help. If necessary, I would be more than happy to compensate anyone who can help me to find my above mentioned uncle.

Thank you again.
Hi addis, i phoned for you, this salvatore is not your salvatore , this is born in italy in Foggia province; in Pistoia area are also someone.. but I cannot know more... regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Addis

Post by Addis »

Hi Suanj,

Thank you very much for phoning that number and finding out for me. Do you know any organisation or even a someone who would be willing and interested in finding my uncle in exchange for financial compensation. I have pictures of him which can be of help. Thank you.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi I also can help more, but is necessary to know: the last address, the right name: is correct Luigino Salvatore APRILE, or Salvatore is also a surname? ( as also exist in Italy)... if you can provide me this, and also the picture I can search better.. another question: The Istituto Galileo in Florence.. are almost 2 school with this name in Florence... you can say me what was8 and isprobable) the Luigino profession...?? Let me know, regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Addis

Post by Addis »

Suanj,

Thank you very much for all your willingness to help. It will take me a few days to get the pictures of him as my father has it. However, he can send it to me within several days. According to my information Salvatore is his surname. Unfortunately we do not have his last postal address. However, he used to write letters to his mother in Ethiopia until a few years back. However, after his mother died his letters stopped coming. His mother's name is Abebech Fekade and he knows it. Today, he should be married and I believe he has the title of Doctor although I do not know if he is a medical doctor or just has a PHD degree in another subject.

He went to the Gallelio Institute which in the past had a facility for boarding school. After Ethiopia his father put him in that boarding school there. His father Mr. Salvatore was a very well known tailor in Ethiopia.

I hope the above info helps a little. Suanj, please do not hesitate to contact me on my e-mail address at bisewer@yahoo.com.

I pray that you will find him.

Once again, thank you.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Addis wrote:Suanj,

Thank you very much for all your willingness to help. It will take me a few days to get the pictures of him as my father has it. However, he can send it to me within several days. According to my information Salvatore is his surname. Unfortunately we do not have his last postal address. However, he used to write letters to his mother in Ethiopia until a few years back. However, after his mother died his letters stopped coming. His mother's name is Abebech Fekade and he knows it. Today, he should be married and I believe he has the title of Doctor although I do not know if he is a medical doctor or just has a PHD degree in another subject.

He went to the Gallelio Institute which in the past had a facility for boarding school. After Ethiopia his father put him in that boarding school there. His father Mr. Salvatore was a very well known tailor in Ethiopia.

I hope the above info helps a little. Suanj, please do not hesitate to contact me on my e-mail address at bisewer@yahoo.com.

I pray that you will find him.

Once again, thank you.
Hi addis, but is strange that your Luigino have two surnames: Aprile Salvatore... and Luigi( Luigino is a diminutive) as first name... it could be viceversa: Luigi Salvatore APRILE? i found a university professor in Florence, Luigi APRILE called... this is a basilar point to know the right surname, because if in complete name are also APRILE this for sure is a surname in Italy, but Salvatore/SALVATORE can be surname but also first name... you have the Luigi birthact from Addis Abeba? however i search, but is so difficult without the sure data.... regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Addis

Post by Addis »

As far as we know Salvatore is the surname. Yes, he was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia at around 1957 or 1956. Luigo is the first name as you corrected me.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

.. and Aprile what is... Aprile is also a surname.. you know about Aprile word in the name of your ancestor? suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Addis

Post by Addis »

Suanj,

As far as I know the his name was written as Luigo Aprile Salvatore and therefore I assume that , perhaps, Aprile is his middle name. However, I do not know if you have middle names in Italian culture. Salvatore is definitely his surname. It also makes it easier to search after him because he must have been one of the few kids in Italy who was half Italian and half Ethiopian and therefore if you have a chance to contact Galelio Gallelio ( I may have missspelled the school name) institute and ask them about my uncle, they have give us information on when he graduated and where he went after that? Today, I know he is married to an Italian lady.....although I do not know if they have any children.

Ok, once again, thank you very much for all your help. And I hope to hear from you soon.