Concert

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Concert

Post by wldspirit »

Ok.....now that I've wrapped up the genealogy work.......

I want a full report from you Nuccia on Steven Tyler!!!!!! :P
Always was one of my favorites!!!!!!!
Lisa
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Concert

Post by nuccia »

OMG Lisa..the man is unbelievable! He is just so sexy and I really enjoyed the way he interacted with the crowd. Where he gets his energy from I have no idea but the concert was over too fast. I don't think I sat down once during the performance. I was able to take some pictures but they weren't as close as I would have liked. I'm playing with them to try and get them a bit closer but I'll link some..

Joe Perry and Steven Tyler

Joe Perry

and heres one of Motley Crue who opened for them It was awesome since at one point, Tomy Lee played on drums for Areosmith ans then since it was Tommy Lee's birthday at midnight they sang him Happy Birthday.

Another nice surprise was that they introduced Lucas Rossi to the crowd..he was the winner of Supernova contest this summer and since he is from Toronto is was a nice surprise for the crowd.

I also took videos, sound and all but I can't figure out how to download them onto my PC.. :oops:

nuccia
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Vince Neil and Steven Tyler in one night....awesome!!!!

I always did have an affinity for bad boys........ :P

Looks like a sold out crowd........been to lots of concerts but have yet to see these two............sounds like you had a great time!!
Lisa
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

It was pretty amazing. I really enjoyed watching Areosmith but had mixed feelings about Motley Crue. They had an amazing light show...too many lights which made it very difficult to see much. They also contained much of their show to the centre stage.

Areosmith on the other hand was just really great music, min. lights and effects...you were there to enjoy them, not the lights. The view was spectacular no matter where you were becasue they were everywhere. I was also surpised at the crowd..a real mix of "our generation" and their chidren. We took our oldest son with us who is only 15 (it was his birthday present) but many families brought children much younger and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

The tickets were a bit pricey though..almost $200. each but we had Golds and since it was my son's first concert we wanted it to be something he would remember. Just wish I had learned how to use the camera on my phone a bit better before we went so I could have taken some better pics..

I've seen evryone I would like to see now other then AC/DC which will be my last concert..should have gone when they came a few years ago.

nuccia
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

I love music.....all kinds of music.....but haven't been to a concert since earlier this year, and that was country.

Suanj sent me a link to listen to Italian artist.....to help with my Italian language skills.....have found some really good songs to listen to.

I never would have thought way back when, that one day my kids would be going to concerts with me......or that I would like some of the music they listen to. But I draw the line at rap.....some of it is okay...but most of it ticks me off. And our parents thought rock n' roll was bad for you.... :roll:
Lisa
Marco
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Marco »

Well, since this is the Italian Genealogy forum, just adding that Steven belongs rightly to this forum as he was born Stephen (Stefano) Tallarico!
Marco
:D and ... hmmm ... I really prefer the daughter :D
Chi fûr li maggior tui?
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Liv Tyler as Arwen in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.......she was made for that role........very pretty girl.

And Aragorn......mmmmmmm!!!!

however......I did not know Steven was Italiano!!!

Lisa
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

I had no idea he was Italian so I googled the name and sure enough he popped up..

Check this out..

Click Here

then click on the Bob Dylan: Troubador or Roubador? the 29/9/2006 to 22:54 link and see who appears....nice.... :wink:

Of course, this is the translated version..if you want the Italian version..

Click Here for Italian

nuccia
ally
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ally »

Nuccia,

Glad you had a great time at the concert! I love Aerosmith!! Actually never saw them in concert, but while in Florida this past summer, saw a pretty darn good impersonation of them! Guy really had Stephens moves down pat and his voice wasnt to bad either.

I love AC/DC!!! My children are always listening to them. Last time I saw them I was in high school. I have every album/cassette/cd they have.
I still listen to them.

While I was pregnant with my daughter she'd go nuts kicking while I was listening in the car on my way to work. Maybe thats why my kids like them sooo much!!! LOL!!!

I am with you Lisa, I HATE RAP!!! To me, there really is no need for all the foul language and I don't think it is enjoyable.

The only other band that I saw and totaly enjoyed was The Who! My
god how I love Daltry! His voice isn't what it use to be, but he still looks good to me!! :P :P

If you go to see AC/DC let me know what you think! I would love to see them again!!!

Ally
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Ally,

If I go see AC/DC maybe you can join me? Imagine that?

Yes, rap is not my cup of tea either...try listening to it at 4 am when you have to go to work and thats all some of these kids listen to! I just walk over and turn off the radio..I'm no prude my any means but listening to the "F" that early in the morning is enough to drive anyone cookoo!

nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

You've got to check out this singer.......not sure if it's his music or his looks I love.....

http://mv.it.music.yahoo.com/player/def ... Ramazzotti

Let me know what you think!!
wldspirit