BUONO / MERCADANTE / PICCONE / MONTI from Avellino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
chuchi

BUONO / MERCADANTE / PICCONE / MONTI from Avellino

Post by chuchi »

Looking to exchange information on the above families from Montefalcione, Avellino.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Go to www.worldclub.com. Post uinder Avellino. Peter
lalberogenealogico
Rookie
Rookie

Re: BUONO / MERCADANTE / PICCONE / MONTI from Avellino

Post by lalberogenealogico »

chuchi wrote:Looking to exchange information on the above families from Montefalcione, Avellino.
Can I help you? I live in Montemiletto, a little village far 2 KM from Montefalcione. Send me an e-mail at: info@lalberogenealogico.it
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

don't pay any money if asked by anyone who is not responding in this forum. Peter
lalberogenealogico
Rookie
Rookie

ptimber wrote:don't pay any money if asked by anyone who is not responding in this forum. Peter
Dear ptimber, I don't know what do you do, but you must know that I live with genealogical research. I have an office in Montemiletto. I take money by someone only when I finished my work for family tree.

Mobile Phone: +39 - 339 - 200.38.00
e-mail: info@lalberogenealogico.it

:)
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

This forum is open to the public and is designed to assist people free of charge so when you advertise and do not say whether you charge or not, people are led to believe that your services are free. I just wanted you to reassure people that you will help them with their genealogy free of charge or conversely you will help them for money. Peter
lalberogenealogico
Rookie
Rookie

ptimber wrote:This forum is open to the public and is designed to assist people free of charge so when you advertise and do not say whether you charge or not, people are led to believe that your services are free. I just wanted you to reassure people that you will help them with their genealogy free of charge or conversely you will help them for money. Peter
Thank you :)
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

if you do not ell them you are in the genealogy business I will tell them! Peter