Help with 2nd letter to Comune

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
paige18

Help with 2nd letter to Comune

Post by paige18 »

I have sent a request to Palazzo Adraino for marriage records last March 2006 I would like help in resending another letter,could someone translate the letter into Italian.

I am resending my letter of March 2006, in which I requested the marriage certificate of my gg/grandfather Guiseppie Glaviano born 1825 in Palazzo Adraino, he married Providenca DiMaggio, born 1825, in 1850 in Palazzo Adraino . I fear that my letter was lost and I need a answer as soon as it would be convenient for you.
I am enclosing a photo copy of my ID, an envelope and a International Reply Coupon. If you would let me know what the fee would be also.

I thank you beforhand for your kindness and efficiency.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Help with 2nd letter to Comune

Post by suanj »

Spett.le Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Umberto I, 46
90030 Palazzo Adriano (PA)
ITALY
Oggetto: sollecito richiesta atto di matrimonio

Spett.le Ufficio di Stato Civile,
ho inviato una richiesta nel Marzo 2006 senza ottenere risposta, con la presente il sottoscritto .....(YOUR NAME) reitera la stessa riguardo al certificato di matrimonio dei propri antenati:
GLAVIANO Giuseppe nato a Palazzo Adriano nel 1825 coniugatosi verso il 1850 con DI MAGGIO Provvidenza nata a Palazzo Adriano nel 1825.
In attesa di riscontro alla presente ai sensi della L.241/90 e di conoscere eventuali spese dovute è gradita l'occasione per porgere distinti saluti,

................ your name and signature
....................your complete and exact address
-------------------------
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
paige18

Post by paige18 »

Suanj Thank you , you have always been there when we need help!!!
Grazie
Bob
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Bob, so you are a man, I corrected the letter, as above, so no " la sottoscritta" but " il sottoscritto" for male person.. good bye, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH