Surname: DiBranco also Rossi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
angelbeardragon

Surname: DiBranco also Rossi

Post by angelbeardragon »

I am searching my family history. My Grandmother was married 2 times.
Her first husbands name was DiBranco or DeBranco, Her second husband was Carlo Rossi from Aielli. How would I find out informayion about both surnames? Any help would be appreciated
Thank you
Sandy C
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are 5 listings for Rossi in Aielli and no listings for Di Branco in Aielli, I presume you are talking about family with that surname and not just about the surname itself. Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in Rossi in the first line and Aielli in the third line and click CERCA for thre listing. When you find or insert the town for Di Brfanco or De branco do the same. You do not specify what you want to know as we don't conduct research but merely direct you to the websites for you to conduct your own research. If you wish documents please let me know provided you have full names and approximate year of birth.

If you know little about genealogy read the home page in this website to bring yourself up to snuff. Peter
angelbeardragon

Post by angelbeardragon »

Peter...Thank you for that information. It helps alot...and thats what I need. I really enjoy doing the research for myself..If I hit a brick wall I will get back to you....I am not sure of were the De Branco/Di Branco come from in Italy. All I know was that my Grandma was married to a man from Italy with that last name and her sister was married to his brother..........Noticed you are from NY.........I was born and raised in Astoria , Queens................Thanks again
Sandy C
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Don';t overlook the www.ellisisland.org website for names of De branco and Rossi if they ever came to the USA. You don't say so I thought I would give youa heads up in the event you need birth year and place origin in Italy and other vital data. Peter