Felice Natiello

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
DelRicco

Felice Natiello

Post by DelRicco »

Any relations to Felice Natiello born in Potenza, married to Francesca Papa, he sent his wife and children to the USA, in 1914. Felice was a land/farm owner, who supplied food to the poor towns people. He had a hospital built in his home town. After his death the hospital was renamed after him and he was proclaimed a royal duke. He died around 1916.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Are you looking for anybody specifically? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Are you looking for anybody specifically? or any information?? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I cam across a website for 1825 deaths and 1829 births in Potenza, Basilicata which may be of interest to you andd others from that city. Go to www.italian ancestry.com/tito/1825deatghs.htm. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

For 1829 births in Potenza go to www.italian ancestry.com/tito/1829 births.htm. Peter
DelRicco

I couldn't find the website you recommended

Post by DelRicco »

I couldn't find the website you recommended. (www.italian ancestry.com/tito/1825deatghs.htm) I copied and pasted the address but could not get in. Thank you for your recommendation
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I copies the website and never checked to see if the url would appear. Please let me have your e-mail address and I will send it to you that way. You can send your e-mail address through private message or here as you wish. Peter
DelRicco

I finally did get into the website

Post by DelRicco »

After several tries, I did get into the website, but the dates didn't go far enough. If my information and calculations were right, he was born and died after the dates listed.

You asked, "what am I looking for", I want to find out as much as I can about my great grandfather. Since my parents and grandparents are deceased, the resource I have is to look up and research any information I can about my ancestors. Re: Papa, Natiello, DelRicco (DelRiccio) and Rondinello, all from Potenza.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

If you have their full name and year of birth you can request documents like birth and death certificates and perhaps certificato di stato di Famiglia from the Ufficio di Stato Civil off ice in Potenza. Do you have this information. If you wish you can go to the nearest office of the Family History Library of the Mormon church and request a microfilm for the Potenza records which you can rent and then check out your entirer family as far back as the records permit. Please recognize they are wrtitten in Italian, in most cases by ink and in italian handwriting of the day and may be difficult to read so bring a maginufying glass witgh you. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are no current residents of the city of Potenza with the surname Natiello, Del Ricco or Del Riccio or Rindinello. I checked for the possibility that there may be relatives to contact as well. Since none of the names appear the thought occurs to me to ask if perhaps the family came from a town in the province of Potenza and not the city of Potenza itself??Peter
LGriffithe

Re: Felice Natiello

Post by LGriffithe »

I am the great granddaughter of Felice Natiello and Francesca (Maria) Papa. My grandmother is Sabata (Isabelle) Natiello. I would love to get in touch with DelRicco if anyone knows how to contact him. I did send a private message but this post is so old. I can be found on Facebook under Lisa Mandarino Griffithe.