Searching for CERVINI ancestors in Sgurgola, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
davidc

Searching for CERVINI ancestors in Sgurgola, Italy

Post by davidc »

Hi

My name is David Cervini.

My great-grandfather, Adelio CERVINI was born presumably in Sgurgola (Province of Frosinone) around 1864-1865.

My great-great grandfather, Anacleto CERVINI, was born in Sgurgola around 1841-1842. He was a doctor who might have lived in Madrid in the 1880's.

My great-great-great grandfather, Pietro CERVINI, was born presumably in Sgurgola around the 1810-1820's. His wife might have been named Ana.

My great-grandfather, Adelio, emigrated to Guayaquil, Ecuador around the late 1800's.

If any of these names seem familiar, please drop me a line.

Thanks.

David
raymo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Searching for CERVINI ancestors in Sgurgola, Italy

Post by raymo »

Hola David,

Please let us know what information you are searching for, and we will be much better able to help you.
davidc

Post by davidc »

Hi:

Precisely, I am trying to find any records (Birth, Marriage, Death, etc) related to these people. I was wondering if there was anyone here that might also be looking for the same people.

Briefly, my Italian ancestors originated from the municipality of SGURGOLA, province of FROSINONE, region of LAZIO, not far from ROME.

My great-grandfather traveled to South America in the late 1800's and I am now trying to obtain the Italian citizenship through my ancestors.

Thanks
JusticeCat2005

Post by JusticeCat2005 »

Hi David - where do you live now?